How can you tell if you're just an option for a guy?
Dating / 4:53 PM - Friday May 13, 2011

how can you tell if you're just an option for a guy?

girls: should you trust your instincts if it's telling you that you're just an option?

guys: how do you treat a girl whom you just see as a reserve, an option? do you feel guilty, for those who've tried this [leading a girl on when you're not decided that she's really the one for you]?

- Asked by confusedgal12, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

Prompt return phone calls, talking on phone for more than 30 minutes, seeing each other at least 2x week are telltale signs of a number 1 option.

Trusting your instincts is a wise move.

- Response by ralph302, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Philadelphia

A guy who views a woman as a reserve is a creep. If I'm into you, you would know it. If I'm not, I won't waste my time or yours per se.

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

I have a hard time imagining a relationship that is not "just" an option for both people involved.

I had a friend once who had been forced into marriage by brothers with shotguns, and threatened with death if he left. I guess that wasn't "just an option."