Do women every crave and enjoy to see a naked man??
Sex & Intimacy / 11:47 AM - Monday May 09, 2011

do young women/girls ever crave to look at naked men like boys do?
This past week-end I found an old wooden box with old penthouse mags in it in my dads barn. I remember looking at at those mags and the pictures of naked women and knowing i loved it as young as 10 or 11.

It got me thinking at what age, if ever, do girls want to see a naked man??

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Young ladies are just older ladies w/o the years behind them. Generally speaking, females don't lust over the visual effects, like males do. Was I curious? Sure. But I had brothers & a Dad - so I was familiar with the equipment. It wasn't till I fell in love with a guy that I understood how neat that equipment made me feel :) (Like Billy Crystal once said, "Women need a reason; whereas Men just need a place!")

- Response by familygal, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

I can't ever remember wanting to see a man naked out of desire when I was young. I mostly was curious to see how things looked. Once I saw it, I didn't think much of it. Balls aren't the most attractive things to look at. :)

I love the male body in general--strong arms, thick thighs, nice calves, defined back, etc. But I guess I look at in pieces and the desire comes from who they guy is not just the body he's in.

do i crave seeing a guy naked... not really am i excited when i see a well built guy naked... yes...

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical

LOL
I admit I'm a perv.

No once I saw one, I was scarred for life ...

Out of curiosity, maybe, but certainly not with the same enthusiasm as boys want to look at naked chicks. Boys go through all kinds of ridiculous gyrations for a peek - it always struck me as weird when I was young.

Not really. Even now, I like looking at a guy from waist up but to be honest seeing the peen usually detracts from the attractiveness. It is not very pretty to be honest, the only one I want to see is they guy I love. There is also something about seeing a naked stranger that is just so dirty. It feels like the guy is not posing there for my pleasure but because he wants me to sleep with him regardless of what I might want.
The other thing is that I think girls are a lot more particular about what they like. The ideal feminine form is pretty easy to define but I always want to ogle something totally opposite than my best friend.
Girls prefer to have something romantic to daydream about. As much as I disapprove of it, that is why Twilight was so popular. It gave just a shell that a girl could add her own details to and thing about way after the book is over. Yes attractiveness is a big deal but for the majority girls mainly want the feelings first.

- Response by tuala, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

Nah...you guys have some weird looking junk...keep it covered. ;)

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

Enough women have asked to see me naked/shirtless/see my abs/whatever, I'd assume they're at least curious.

- Response by dendresdner, A Jock, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

of course we do!! i've been with my s/o for 6 months now and even when he gets out the shower i can't help but sneak a peak at every inch of him. he's hot. of course we want to see that.

Never thought of seeing a naked man until I was grown up, lol! Women are wired differently

Women it is said are just not as visual as men, thus they are not as turned on by seeing the other half naked. This of course makes no sense at all since it is always the woman who beautifies a residence,her property, and her attire to make it more visually appealing. That much said, who ever said that women have to make sense.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

My nieghbor is 288 years ago from his parents. We have very secluded yards except the view between the two of us. My wife loves the summer time because he will do yard work, or work out or just hang out around his pool completely naked.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

i think for most women it's alot older. But women don't fully appreciate the male body I think until they are more adult.

Men will enjoy looking at a naked women if she just materialized out of thin air; they would not question why. They'd just enjoy the show. I find that women, on the other hand, have to have a little more to it. Where did he come from? Why is he naked? Dose this mean that he loves me? Most women have to have side notes attached to a naked man. Some women have to have it more of, "how dose the naked man feel? Is he embarrassed? Is he confident?" That's why women will look at a man's face more than they will look at his "man parts". They will definitely look at his parts, but the face is very important. Most women like to look at a naked man only if there is a narrative to the moment. The excitement of seeing a naked man being shoved out of a locker room by his rowdy buddies, or they happen to see a man in the shower through a secluded window. The sense of seeing something that they are not suppose to is thrilling. Many women get more of a turn on by what the "naked man" is feeling at the time; embarrassment - I walked in on him; enamored - he has deep emotion and love for me; anticipation - he'd be so embarrassed when he finds out I can see him. Although, there are women who don't need any attachments; just a young, buff, naked man, who steps out of nowhere and says, in an Sean Connery voice, "I am a naked man". Most women seem to need a rhyme or reason, but there are those who are more proper and prim. They would turn the lights out own their own husbands, on honeymoon night.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

Of course! I am a straight female and look at naked men all the time. It is very arousing and exciting. I think women are "told" at a young age that it isn't lady like to appreciate a man's sexuality (or her own for that matter). She must be reserved and shy. FUCK THAT! Naked men are hooootttt!

well, I for one was always curious as a young girl to see real live guys naked. Loved playing doctor as a girl.

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed

Some women can't get enough of naked men. I used to have a neighbor who had issues of Playgirl magazine. The first time I exposed myself to her, she bent down for a better angle. Last year (she was visiting for a few weeks) I treated her with an erection. Again, she just stared at me for the longest time.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed