My ex-boyfriend and still friend is leaving to another country, how do I say goodbye?
Dating / 9:35 PM - Sunday May 08, 2011

My ex-boyfriend and I dated for a while but have been best friends for the last 2 years. He graduated and we decided we wanted to keep in touch even though we both still have feelings for each other. He is moving back to Mexico, however, I dont want him to just leave and I never see him again. How can I tell him that I want to see him again before he leaves? and How do I say goodbye when I still love him?

happened to me once and i have always wondered what if... you should invite him over for a last dinner and then you should just tell him you love him and dont want him to go

- Response by realtreejoetoatinga223, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Administrative

a good night of sex might show that :)

I think you just said it beautifully! Words said from the heart are usually the best, call him and say it like it is...before time runs out.

- Response by bambi58, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Indianapolis, Retired