How can women claim to be strong enough to serve in the military or law enforcement...
Sex & Intimacy / 12:05 PM - Saturday April 30, 2011

but cannot take a hit from a man and/or fend off a rapist? For those of you women who will jump to say "YES WE CAN" then why do you constantly keep claiming you were raped? Either way you are weak or liars? Which is it?

I agree with this and I am always very slow to claim 'abuse' on anything. I ALWAYS look at what the 'victims' role could have been before I consider it abuse.

I've been in the military, but I don't think I could actually go into combat. They usually put the women in other roles (aside from front line combat) only because women are not physically or emotionally strong enough to handle it as well as men. A lot may not want to admit it, but it's a fact. =-)

- Response by cutypy5840, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Wow this is a stupid question. For that matter if I hold you to your own standards, you shouldn't let male weaklings ( physical and like you, mental) into any position that requires anything physical because you'd probably be raped too by stronger men. Come on, in prison you can admit it, you'd be everyone's bitch.

Either way, you're weak or pathetic...Which is it?

Very brave of you to post anonymously, brave guy.

- Response by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Can't get laid, huh?

- Response by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

Anyone can be raped regardless of how strong they are. Athletic men are raped constantly in prison. Rape is a sick act and happens in horrible circumstances. Your post is assinine and offensive.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25

Hey, why did I get a low mark? Is it because I pointed out you post like a scared little girl? Hey I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings brave guy.

On another note, do people ever comment that you cluck when you walk?

bgirrk bruk bruk bruk

As in any fight, size matters. The large of the two, which men generally are, will win the fight most times. Weapons and fight-training can be equalizers. Women can fire a weapon, any weapon be it ICBM or pistol, just as well as men. Most battles on the modern battlefield are not hand-to-hand but are long distances with weapons. So women can serve effectively on the modern battlefield but still have trouble in a hand-to-hand combat situation like being raped. So your question is a False Dilemma. That is, it is not one or the other but somewhere between.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

You are such a pu**y....

I tried to pop your question.... BUT your PALS on the Mod board pulled it. It takes a WEAK "man" to even post this question... And to post it ANON, even weaker....

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Really? ALL women cry rape?

Ever tangle with a big bad ghetto momma? She'll whoop yo ass fo sho!

Women in the military and law enforcement are given *weapons* and taught how to use them. That evens shit up pretty well. A little gal with a big gun and proper training can take care of herself.

Some college girl walking down the street who gets assaulted probably isn't packing heat or taught hand-to-hand combat.

If you couldn't figure that out by yourself, you're a dork.

You know, your post got me to thinking. It got me to wonder how it feels to be bitch slapped by a bunch of women. If ever there was a guy who would be bending over taking it up the ass, you're him and it's so obvious. Everyone here knows it and worst of all, you know it.

Get up off your knees and liberate yourself.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

I've spent a combined 33 months in Afghanistan and I've seen a lot of females in the military. Some of them are involved in combat and some of these women are complete bad asses. I've got a lot of respect for them. Can they ruck up and hump the mountains? Can they fight hand to hand, if necessary? Some can do it, some can't. Hell, some guys can't do it. But, on balance, not as many women could keep up with the average guy. Its just biology. They have their role. I don't know much about the law enforcement angle of it. I guess it depends on the physical requirements.

- Response by clarkgriswold, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

Not all women want to join the military or the police. Some CAN take a hit from a man. Why lump all women into the same box? Afterall, just because you have a small penis and can't get laid doesn't mean we all do.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired