Why did he moved to my hometown??
Dating / 2:54 AM - Monday April 25, 2011

Why did he moved to my hometown??

I was engaged to a man in GA, who has a stable job and a home there. He lived there for the past 12 yrs. After we met he starts looking for a job in NJ (my hometown in the US).

He broke up with me in June 2008 and got married to another woman in 5 weeks!! yep!

In August 2010 he moved to NJ, 40 minutes from where I used to live.
Well, by chance I moved at the sametime to upstate NY- 2:45 from where he is now.

But I hate that he is now around my hometown he sees the things that we saw together and he probably take her to the places we used to go to.

I feel that he invaded my life and privacy.
I go to NJ often but since I know he moved I am scared to run across my killer.

I don't know what to do as all my friends live there and I conisder that town my home. I moved here temporarily.

I also wonder why did he chose this place though he was able to go to another 50 states.

I would imagine it has everything to do with employment. You are giving him far too much power over your life. Chances are that he does not even think about you.

Forget about this person and start living your life. You are being very silly about this whole thing. Nobody can reserve a city onto themselves. It belongs to anyone that wants to move there.

Only YOU are making this relevant. Stop.

I think you need to relax. He's not coming after you. (If he shows up in NY, well, we might have to rethink this.) Maybe he just liked what he saw of the town when he saw it with you. He was looking for a job in NJ while with you; if he gets a good offer, do you really expect him to tell a prospective employer, "Sorry, I can't take the job after all, my ex-fiance might live nearby?"

I just don't think this has anything to do with you and you're only punishing yourself by altering your life around him.

- Response by mikehug, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Cleveland

He probably did it for work