Why does a man run away from a woman loves him unconditionally, that he loves too??
Dating / 9:09 AM - Monday April 11, 2011

Why is that a negative thing to some men? Why isn't knowing someone is in love with you such a bad thing?? He supposedly loves her too and is scared to death. I will never understand it. I will never understand how that is so meaningless to some people no matter how hard the person tries to make him understand that that she is in love with him..UGH!!

It could be that he has real issue's with relationships or committment, and thats something that you alone cannot fix. If he and you are able to get counsel then you have a chance. If he truely loves you and still is running/pushing away, then he may have problems that he does not want to burden you with. And, then, the bad answer, maybe he loves you but is not "in love" with you... No matter how hard you try to convince him that he is loved, he has to want to be loved and he has to feel the same way or its just not going to work. I wish you luck and I hope I've helped you have some more things to consider.
God Bless

- Response by wiseone30, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Hospitality

The question should be why does a woman stay with a man who runs away from commitment. You are only asking for disaster. Rosey

You sound like you feel he owes it to you to want to be with you. Until you learn to respect other peoples feelings and respect who they really are (especially when that person is different from who you really want) then you are not ready for a healthy relationship.

Maybe it feels like "stalking."

You are way to old to not form a complete thought when you are posting. I dont even know what you are asking or conveying or complaining about. But if you are asking why a man will run from a woman who loves him too much, it bcz she is a stalker. Men DONT like to be chased.