Is it ok for my boyfriend to jack off to pornos when I'm not home?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:55 AM - Sunday April 10, 2011

My boyfriend and I have sex many many times a week. He watches pornos on his phone and jacks off almost every night I have to work, but sometimes we even had sex that morning or right before I went to work. He doesn' see anything wrong with this. Should I be worried? I told him it bothered me but he doesn't thinki it should

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Dallas

Wait till he is my age, 92, it will be just a memory D

I think it is ok for him to do that

- Response by windyday, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

If he starts passing up the real thing for porn then be worried but this really falls under the catagory of boys will be boys unless he is looking at boy on boy then u have a bigger problem. We think about sex so much and with the proliferation of the intenet we have access to constant porn and sometimes its like well I could sit here and watch some stupid shows I have dvr'ed or I can watch 5 women going at it at the same time while two midget watch while giving each other a dutch rutter and then go watch the stupid shows I have on the dvr. It's a tough call but the porn wins every time, judge judy can wait.

It says nothing about u or how much he loves u or how much he enjoyes sex with u, we r just horn dogs and knowing we can look at boobies in many shapes, sizes and color at anytime is almost unstoppable. If we had our way the only thing we would do when we got done having sex with u is reload and do it again but this time with two midgets watching giving each other a dutch rutter and screaming profanities at each other. Yes we r very sick beings, that y chromosome is the porn chomosome. Look it up, it has been proven by science.

- Response by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

If he is not passing up sex with you to mastubate then there's nothing wrong with it. Hell I do it too. I do it less when I'm in a relationship but I still do it.

Its his dick,he can jack it whenever he wants..jeeze..

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Every normal person masturbates, including you.

You should call the police right away. He has committed TWO major crimes. First,he was honest with you about what goes on when you are not with him.

Second,he was human.

Any man who is both honest with you and unwilling to deny his natural response to testosterone should be thrown in jail to protect other insecure women from him.

Just to be safe. You should probably only date women from now on.

It's normal for men to do this. He's still having sex with you, and it's *just* masturbating. He's not having sex with another woman while you are gone...

It also helps to know that the part of the brain that controls sexual activity is about four times larger in a man than it is in women.
They literally can't help it :P

So don't get mad at him. Unless it's somehow affecting his performance when he is with you, let him jack off however many times he wants.

My boyfriend does it every night and every morning we don't have sex too... I couldn't care less.

- Response by missbelle00, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Student