Do men ever get jealous of their women looking at porn???
Sex & Intimacy / 12:16 PM - Wednesday April 06, 2011

Honestly men, do you ever get jealous of your gf/wives porn watching habits? I'm not talking about watching stuff together, but what she watches alone without you.

My husband is upset with me currently because he saw what I have been watching. And obviously if I'm going to watch porn I'm going to look for the hottest, jacked, most hung men I can find out there (nobody searches for short and hairy). But I also understand that this hurts his feelings.

I've heard plenty of women talk about how much they hate their bf/husband watching porn, but you never hear of any men saying anything. I was wondering if this is because besides my husband, men don't really care, or if they just don't like to admit their insecurities or when something is hurting them?

And nobody bother on telling me that we should just watch it together as some sort of answer, because obviously my husband is not going to be interested in watching big, black guys go at it. Just like I wouldn't enjoy close up shots of vaginas lol

I think its gross. These men in porn are totally being manipulated and violated. Don't you realise these guys have mothers? Its a horrible industry that takes advantage of these poor nieve boys. you should be ashamed of yourself for indulging in and proliferating the sex trade. what if it were your son on film? doesn't paint a pretty picture now does it?

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Yes men please answer I would like to hear rhe responses on this :)

- Response by mrsmm, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Personally I don't care about my man watching porn and any man that doesn't want his woman watching porn is just insecure.

My wife loves watching porn, especially group sex. Does it bother me? Eh, not normally. Any upset feelings I develop are quickly quashed when my wife jumps me like a creature possessed. My Kikat is already amazing in bed, but when she's into her porn, she goes from lovely and playful house-kitty to feral tigress!

*drools*

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

Maybe i am different but here is my take......

BTW, we do watch porn together

Isnt it assumed that if watching porn as a woman you DO WANNA see the BIGGEST dicks? Isnt it assumed that these guys (not blind to movie magic) DO FUCK for hours?

Seriously, porn is about the fantasy. I BET of all the people that do watch porn NONE OF THEM watch (as a genre of choice) the same shit they are getting at home. As an example, i watch anal scenes CAUSE i aint getting the ass at home...lol, FFM or MMF cause it happening in my house.

I say all that to say that I am not all that fucked up about certain things because in my Logical / Rational mind.....Some things are just to be expected.

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

I wish she'd watch it more. Then maybe she'd realise that there is more then just missionary.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

What are you missing in your life that you NEED to watch porn. I would rather lay down with my husband and do it than watch someone else do it. Best of luck! If it hurts his feelings then that should anwer your question about stopping. You should NEVER do anything to deliberataly hurt your mate.

- Response by mochamix2, A Married Girl, Female, 66 or older, Retired