Are shaved boxes going out of style?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:28 PM - Sunday April 03, 2011

Are shaved boxes going out of style?

Am I finally getting my wish as natural hairy bushes are making a comeback? How about big butts? Are they in style, too

Update: April 04, 2011.
I'm glad to see Shane and I aren't the only guys who are wild about hairy. Any woman who grew hers out would never get rid of me because I'd be obsessed with it. Those hairs have sensory nerves on them for stimulation you know. Also, shaving it doesn't keep it any cleaner. That's what soap, hot water, shampoo, and feminine products are for. As for her butt, I like one that's proportioned to her body type. A natural looking derriere is most appealing to me as is a natural bush. Thanks everyone!

- Asked by daugenstine, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I hope not because I just shaved mine!!!!!!!!11

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

I sure as HELL hope NOT !!!!!

You might like that hairy mess....but I sure DON'T.

So like what YOU like, but don't take away MY love.

To each his own...and I prefer smooth and clean.

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

Crap I hope not, otherwise I'm going to have to have the fat sucked out of my boobs (they're real) and put into my ass. I'm not into the whole hairy bush thing either. I guess I'm going to have to die alone with a well manicured lawn and a lot of frontage.

- Response by jess2481, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

Only your big butt !!! You must get thrills looking at those jumbos in the mirror.

- Response by iwetwired, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, New York

BTW, my earlier response was meant as a joke - we had that problem earlier.