People not who they appear to be
Sex & Intimacy / 3:34 PM - Saturday April 02, 2011

People not who they appear to be

How do you get over it when someone you looked up to turns out to be the opposite of what you thought them to be. Something that goes against your morals?

- Asked by anonymoi, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

We are all just humans, no matter how long you've known someone it's only a matter time before they say or do some that surprises you.

- Response by stupidgdlkg, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Edmonton, Technical

Well my ex james..I looked up to him in SO many ways..he was IT to me. He was the epitomy of a man..of strength and of respect..well that all changed when he well..showed a side of him I never thought possible with him. I just left and never looked back....not that it didn't hurt.

- Response by gregslove77, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

My sisters are like that 2 face back stabing bitches. They way they live is all lives. and they always have to ruion everything. I have disowned them hope my niece and nephew dont turn out like them

- Response by motherof12006, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

then they are no longer a part of my life.

- Response by rantingmadman, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Hospitality

Know that we are perfect mirrors in the world and that this has been as true about you at one time or another as it has been in this instance with you and someone else. This is the way of the world.

- Response by joybird, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Therapist

....sometimes the kindest thing you can do for another, is allow them to have feet of clay.

- Response by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed