A woman with a extra-extra large breast
Sex & Intimacy / 11:22 PM - Monday March 14, 2011

A woman with a extra-extra large breast

I saw a woman whose breasts are about 8 lbs each. I felt sorry for her but she seemed very proud of them. She wore a very low cut t-shirt. Do men really like the extra large breast? Do they excite you?

- Asked by curiouswoman, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Not a fan of huge ones...I read once that the average is about 1 1/2 pounds each and I like that. The 8 pounders are really gonna sag well before their time!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

Not this one. I prefer sopmething moe the size of a Cornish game hen, rather than a Butterball.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

it depends on the guys taste. i like proportionate boobs that are natural.

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I could care less to be honest with you. It's the pussy I am after.

They don't do that much for me. I always look, but it is more of "wow, those are huge tits, I wonder if she needs help standing up?"

But I don't think 8 pounds each would really qualify for "extra-large". I knew a woman once who had breast reduction surgery and she had 10 pounds taken out of each one, and I think she should have had 15 taken out. She still would have had C cups.

Have a good day.

Yes I do like extra large breasts but it really does not matter. It is not that big (no pun intended )of a deal.

And yes they do excite me but so do smaller breasts. In other words,size does not matter.

My attraction of a girlis not based on breast size.

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

With everything reportedly good, there are also negatives: Trying to find bras that fit that also do not look like military issue hammocks (they are not as sexy as normal sizes), bras that only come in white, black and beige, having serious backpain and numbness in arms and hands, grooves in the shoulders from straps cutting into the muscle (even the padded ones), breasts become pendulous (hang lower and lower with gravity and time), having to wear a sleep bra to bed so you don't injure yourself (and yes I am serious), neck joints out of whack often, varicose veins in the breasts (because of the weight and poor circulation)...it goes on and on.
I myself do not have them, but have several girlfriends who do, and everyone thinks they are wonderful, except when you have to live with them and deal with the above 24/7.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?

I think of mine as an asset.I love them.

Basically, men like all women's breasts. It's more how the woman carries herself. Is she confident, proud of her body? Does she like to show off her curves? Tease men a little with a low-cut top? Does she wear a black lace bra for us?