Why are Cancer men so moody and sarcastic?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:29 PM - Monday March 14, 2011

I know a lot of astrology is wack but I have never met a Cancer man who wasn't this way. Seriously I just need to have a 10 minute conversation with a man and I can tell whether he is a Cancer or not. Alas I keep falling for them because despite their flaws they are at times the sweetest most caring men there are. :s

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

I resent that remark... Err.. uh.. resemble that remark I mean

- Response by sillyrabbit879, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Retired

Because true to their sign, they are literally *crabby*. I personally cannot stand cancer men. They have too MUCH emotions and it takes FOREVER for them to open up. You have to pry them the hell open and there there is this floodgate of melodramtic bullshit. Avoid cancer men like the plauge unless you want to live with a lifesize whiny baby.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

I'm a Cancer man, and you sound like one of the *is it just me or* people...

...and I am here to tell you that it is just you.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

The period of birth that is month and time affects on the mood of the person which astrology tells with experience.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

I am a Gemini/Cancer woman, and I am the same way except for the sarcasm. After all Cancer is the crab, and they hide in a shell and only come out when they truly want. But they are homebodies and love family life, so if you get them out of their shell they are very loyal and loving.

They are controlled by the moon so they often have vast mood swings. However they can be very sweet and gentle if you are patient enough to wait for them to come around. It is just really hard for them to let anyone in because they don't want to get hurt. However never hurt or decieve a Cancer, they will take a very long time(if ever) to forgive.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25

Because most men under that sign expresses their thoughts in terms of humor. Whether you get his humor is another story - it might come across as sarcastic until you take a step back. "We" are good people.

- Response by lomizer, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

Cancerians are the most overtly emotionl and sensitive of the water signs and must be handled carefully.
They wear their feelings on their sleeves and are so easily hurt that one hesitates to touch them.
Although Cancer is genuinely devoted to family and home, his real love is himself...
Oh by the way, I am Cancer feminine, but none of that applies me to.

What are you smoking tonight? Pass it on over.

I think it's true to some extent, but however I ride along with his sacarsm and give him a piece of my version and we all laugh it away with it. And the moody part is also true but what can I say, other than that, there's more charm to it than I can say...

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Auckland

Its a water sign, and they are the most sensitive signs...Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio. Cancer is ruled by the stomach, so their moods can shift quickly depending on hunger, upset stomach, etc. Sun signs are dominant, but a lot has to do with moon and ascendant, etc. I have a friend who has taught me a lot on the topic.

Have a good one!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive