What is the definition of "cuckold" by bdsm standards? i know what it says in the dictionary.
Sex & Intimacy / 11:13 AM - Thursday March 10, 2011

Some things in my life have changed and someone told me that my ex g/f was trying to make me a cuckold. But we weren't married. Is there a sub culture of cuckolds with Dominant women.

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Baltimore

Sure thats what it is. When the man is a sub and the woman a dom and she has sex with other more dom men than the sub guy - in front of him as a way to humilate him.

BDSM and Cuckold both have to do with humiliation.

You know the definition if you looked it up but if you want to know how they are related, I believe that would be the answer but I do not practice it so I cannot give you a completely informed relation. =-)

- Response by cutypy5840, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Cuckold is when a woman sleeps with a man in front of her husband.

A male cuckold is when the male sleeps with other guy's in front of his wife, telling her how much more he likes men than her.

having a man watch as his woman is screwed by another man, often roughly and sometimes with the woman moaning how much better that man is than her husband, is cuckold. So what that person was telling you was that you are becoming your girlfriend's bitch. It wasn't a compliment.

- Response by hubbyochris, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Cleveland, Executive

does mitch mcconnell, and all three of his bondaged chins, do this kind of stuff?

There are many psychologically damaged men who grovel at the feet of dominant women. They would rather suffer pain and humiliation than stand up and be men.