If a man is ignoring you to get you to leave him, why wont he just do it himself?
Dating / 9:45 AM - Saturday March 05, 2011

My man has been ignoring me lately, like ignoring text, and calls. I believe he is trying to make me so mad I will leave. Why, if he doesnt want to be in the relationship, wont he leave me? I mean come on he is 40. He tells me hes not going anywhere, but goes home and tells his daughter that he pretty much sees it as over between us. but again he wont say the words.

He is being a coward. If you end it he is the victim so to speak, either that or he is avoiding the inevitable confrontation. Do yourself a favour and stop calling him and see what happens.

- Response by cam80, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

Why don't you ask him then?

Or why not just ignore him back?

He wants to be the victim. That way the next one he dates he can say "Oh, I loved them, and told them I wasn't going anywhere, but they left me"...Victim mentality. I say, stop calling him, stop texting and chasing him. If he wants you let HIM come to YOU. Then, he can't play victim.

Why put up with this.Kick his ass out.

He doesn;t have an alternate plan right now. And I am sure renting a hotel or living on the streets is out of the question. I am in the same boat here myself.