My boyfriend is an utter bitch
Dating / 8:08 AM - Wednesday March 02, 2011

my boyfriend is an utter bitch

he bitches about everything from the moment he wakes up until about an hour before bed. i always tell him hes a bitch thinking maybe he will change but he doesnt. it makes me not want to be with him and it feels like im dating a woman with raging pms

help

- Asked by A Player, Female, Who Cares?

He is just a bitch.
And being that he is this way during his entire conscious life, he is not going to change.
And if you don't want to be in a relationship with someone like that, I suggest you stop wasting your time, leave him ASAP, and find yourself one of the MILLIONS of other available guys out there that are NOT bitches.

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

Sounds like you're the bitch to me. Why don't you stop being such a bitch?

I certainly hope you take this as a lesson and change your behavior.

I'd say leave the dude, but I somehow doubt that will happen. Why spend your life with somebody like that? He's obviously not happy with himself. If anything, try to encourage him instead of calling him names. And ask him what's eating him.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

Is he depressed about something? That sometimes makes you angry at everyone and everything. If he won't say, you could ask his friends if they know what is up with him. He might be mad at you and can't convey that so he bitches about everything instead of manning up and saying what is on his mind. Maybe he needs a kick in the ass and you need to tell him what you told us.

Well if he won't change don't marry him. It says your engaged. Can't get along now marriage should be off the table...

So....Why be with HIM?

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

How can you stand to date someone who is so negative? Why do you think it's OK for him to behave like that? After a while I would think it would wear on you -- life is too short.

If you can handle it, that's great but it definitely would NOT be for me. I prefer to surround myself with people who think and speak positively. Makes my day so much more enjoyable. :)

- Response by lilkat316, A Cool Mom, Female, 56-65

Must be a democrat or the child of a democrat. Sometimes they never grow out of this.

- Response by tenspro35, A Career Man, Male, 46-55

that's when people either break up or move to a sex in the hall type relationship