How do I get my self esteem back!?
Career / 3:10 AM - Wednesday March 02, 2011

How do I get my self esteem back!?

Once I decided to pursue acting, (which I've loved doing my whole life) my self esteem went sky high as I went to my acting classes. I felt free and free to be the goofball that I am. I was so happy and everyone loved watching my scenes. I spent a lot of time in that class and neglected my dance classes I would go to a few times a week. After the acting class ended I had a hard time going back to dance and I still don't go because of my busy schedule and now also because I feel lazier from not going. Now I've started a new acting class (higher level) and I've been messing up constantly and no matter what I do, the real me isn't coming out from a couple months ago! I feel like I can't even act anymore; Like I'm starting at the very beginning. I know I'm better than this and I've worked too hard to keep presenting myself this way. I feel like I'm sabotaging myself and don't know how to stop. How can everything just go downhill out of nowhere!? I don't know what I can do to change this! Can someone offer some advice?

Figure out when this started and try to find out what triggered this.Don't loose your confidence.

- Response by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Tampa, Who Cares?