How do I get my self esteem back!?
Career / 3:10 AM - Wednesday March 02, 2011

How do I get my self esteem back!?

Once I decided to pursue acting, (which I've loved doing my whole life) my self esteem went sky high as I went to my acting classes. I felt free and free to be the goofball that I am. I was so happy and everyone loved watching my scenes. I spent a lot of time in that class and neglected my dance classes I would go to a few times a week. After the acting class ended I had a hard time going back to dance and I still don't go because of my busy schedule and now also because I feel lazier from not going. Now I've started a new acting class (higher level) and I've been messing up constantly and no matter what I do, the real me isn't coming out from a couple months ago! I feel like I can't even act anymore; Like I'm starting at the very beginning. I know I'm better than this and I've worked too hard to keep presenting myself this way. I feel like I'm sabotaging myself and don't know how to stop. How can everything just go downhill out of nowhere!? I don't know what I can do to change this! Can someone offer some advice?

Figure out when this started and try to find out what triggered this.Don't loose your confidence.

do some time travel and create things in your life that give you confidence and build off that.