Is it illegal to drive a car with only one hand?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2:22 AM - Monday February 28, 2011

Wouldn't that be the same as talking on a cell phone. What if your driving with one hand and talking on a blue tooth? Is that illegal because that's exactly like talking on a cell phone?

Update: February 28, 2011.
So if your handicap with one arm driving a car, while talking on a blue tooth that is legal? So if I ever get pulled over for talking on a cell phone I will ask the judge why and bring up the handicap man who got pardoned. President case # 4567798543. Court adjourned.

Update: February 28, 2011.
What I meant to say in the post was what if one of your arms was surgically removed and you were on a bluetooth?

- Asked by diglebe2, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

drive with one hand all the time. even if it's not being occupied. i have a blue tooth for talking but it doesn't distract me, my friends father on the other hand should always drive with both cause he drives with his knees sometimes and isn't focused when he has no distractions.

- Response by tygerstage81, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Student

The difference is having TWO HANDS free to use on the steering wheel.

IJS :)

When you drive with one hand you concentrate on driving.WHen on the phone you have to deal with driving,talking to some one and holding the phone in one possition.Dialing makes it worse.

it should be but I think that they don't want us dailing and texting with the other hand. it is distracting to drivers. but since they made it a law to not talk on the phone with the one hand, they should really fine people for eating burgers and stuff in their car shouldn't they?
people eating stuff in their car and it is probably dripping everywhere. to me that would be more distracting than dialing up a phone

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45