Is it normal if my BOYfRIEND likes me licking his asshole>???
Sex & Intimacy / 2:12 PM - Saturday February 26, 2011

nORMAL? or is he gay????? "please" what do you think?

Not gay maybe but cheap as he is saving on toilet paper...ijs

Oh yes. A man having sex with a woman is a clear sign he's gay.

It is something sexual that he likes. He is not having sex with men, therefore he is not gay. I don't believe anything is off limits in the bedroom as long as both parties are willing.

From a hygiene perspective, only do it if he has had a shower beforehand. If you do not like it, tell him and don't do anything you are not comfortable with.

- Response by cam80, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

It is called analingus and it is normal. Although many will tell you how gross it is and many MORE men will call him gay. I am totally straight and I love it. I love doing it to my wife as well. The anus has lots of nerve endings and IS INDEED an errogenous zone for us all to some extent. Some just like the perenieum played with (the area between the vagina/penis and anus). It is normal, highly normal. It is like anything sexual, it is about personal preference. Nothing is gay or lesbian unless it involves sexial attraction and gratification with someone of the same sex. Sex is sex and very complex and personal. He obviously isn't wierded out by it. If you don't want to do it fine. But don't think he is gay because he likes it. Has he done it for you? If so you should know that even if you do not like it it physically feels good. You may not be able to get past someone licking that part of you but physically it feels good. So he likes it. Specualting about it being gay suggests you MAY be a little too close minded regarding sex. Many guys like toys in their butt during sexual play it doesn't make them gay either. Just read up in it, you will see.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Sacramento, Other Profession

LMAO @ llafsroh.

The only normalcy I question is possibly yours. Sorry...but lickin' assholes??? That ain't right...

- Response by lady4u, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

Normal. Feels good, kinda naughty. Reciprocation preferred.

Agreed. Very normal. Very hot. Saving money on birth control ;]

- Response by iloveben913, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, New York, Fashion

has not a thing to do with normal or gay ... wants you to taste his 'shit hole'! ewwwwww

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Executive

If people ask me a question I don't know the answer to I usually just punch them in the face. I'd rather be an asshole than stupid.

that aint right! shove a few fingers up there see his reaction.

- Response by rantingmadman, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Transportation

Normal

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older

I don't think he's gay. some guys like that...in the anus is where the male gspot is. it might just feel good.

Excuse me while I throw up

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

I would wonder who the odd one him liking it licked or u licking it dear

The only thing that makes you gay is if you are attracted to members of the same sex. That's it. So no, he's not gay. Is this normal? I don't know, but I personally don't like the mouth and anus combination.

- Response by howjm, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Managerial

Normal. I've had 2-3 women do this to me (without me asking). Its a very sensitive spot. I'd never ask a woman to do it but if she wants to and I'm clean then I let her.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

Wow. I wish we had an archive for frequently asked questions, like this one.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

NO he in NOT gay! I love having my ass played with! so many homophopic men miss out on great mind blowing sex because your ass is very sensitive and will make your man scream with a orgasam!

- Response by oralex, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Who Cares?

Gurl you better leave hes ass that's nasty,I
Have a gay cousin and he told me that's what
His boyfriend does to him....
But yeah you should not do that anyways
You could get sick from that shit...
Thinkk BITCH lol sorry I'm freaky as hell
And I would never agree doing that ma....#WOW

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Houston, Who Cares?

I used to think my boyfriend was secretly gay so I would try to test it out by doing this. Turns out he loves it, but he's no homo. I think it's very sexy when a guy is in touch with his sexuality like that. No boundaries. Well, there are some boundaries. He's not down for anal penetration, that's for sure but he's venus as a boy. That's hot!! TURNS ME ON !!

- Response by newlytwentyone, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Medical / Dental