Why am I feeling so horny lately?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:05 AM - Tuesday February 15, 2011

Why am I feeling so horny lately?

I've been dating my boy friend for like one year and 8 months now... Were living together now... At the begining I thought something was wrong with me, because I didnt feel turned on by anything he'll do to me. I even started thinking that I was just tired of him. But Im not cuz when i see him i can tell that i like him A LOOOT! so... this 4 last days i've been feeling so horny. He kisses me and i feel like having sex right away....we have sex and OH MY GOD is like the best thing ever.... I think about him, and having sex all the time... But he seems surprised.. Before i'll always say no, no and no.. but now I WANT IT SO BAAAAAAAD.. is it normal?? Why do i feel like this now? when just months ago i was feeling different and thought that i didnt like SEX anymore... :/ It seems it really bothers him because today for example i came from work and told him i wanted to have sex, he said later... I was like no! now!!.. like why now that i want he doesnt? he said he just didnt want to like I DONT GET IT! before he was complaining about me not wanting to have sex with him and now that he should be excited that i actually want TO HAVE SEX! he just doesnt seem to like it!!!! pleaseeee help me.. and tell me whats wrong with me, why do i feel HORNY out of no where! .. and whats wrong with him????

- Asked by vannedycin, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Student