Why am I feeling so horny lately?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:05 AM - Tuesday February 15, 2011

Why am I feeling so horny lately?

I've been dating my boy friend for like one year and 8 months now... Were living together now... At the begining I thought something was wrong with me, because I didnt feel turned on by anything he'll do to me. I even started thinking that I was just tired of him. But Im not cuz when i see him i can tell that i like him A LOOOT! so... this 4 last days i've been feeling so horny. He kisses me and i feel like having sex right away....we have sex and OH MY GOD is like the best thing ever.... I think about him, and having sex all the time... But he seems surprised.. Before i'll always say no, no and no.. but now I WANT IT SO BAAAAAAAD.. is it normal?? Why do i feel like this now? when just months ago i was feeling different and thought that i didnt like SEX anymore... :/ It seems it really bothers him because today for example i came from work and told him i wanted to have sex, he said later... I was like no! now!!.. like why now that i want he doesnt? he said he just didnt want to like I DONT GET IT! before he was complaining about me not wanting to have sex with him and now that he should be excited that i actually want TO HAVE SEX! he just doesnt seem to like it!!!! pleaseeee help me.. and tell me whats wrong with me, why do i feel HORNY out of no where! .. and whats wrong with him????

- Asked by vannedycin, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Student

Because he is poisoning your food. There are agents you can give to women to make them honey. He will start backing the dose off watch your drive go down slowly over time.