Our legs touched and he didn't move?
Career / 1:14 AM - Monday February 14, 2011

Our legs touched and he didn't move?

My boss and I were sitting next to each other talking and our legs ended up touching. I didn't budge and neither did he... so what does that mean? Could it be just because he's comfortable around me and not attracted?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 22-25

I was at a bar once, with a group of people I didn't know, except for a friend of mine. I spent 90% of the evening with my leg/hip pressed up against a chick's. Turned out she had a bf. I've also had a chick almost sit on my lap (in class) who I also knew had a bf. Sometimes, people are weird lmao.

- Response by rockerking, A Creative, Male, 26-28, Ottawa, Artist / Musician / Writer

?
Where was his pnis???

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

I'll put it this way. Any man who moves his leg at a time like that would have his man card revoked.

The problem is that now he probably thinks you like him more than you really do.

- Response by bookman, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Was his leg touching you or did it feel like he had some pressure on it going towards you?

He was comfortable , the question is are you attracted towards him ?

- Response by orgasmic007, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, New Delhi

Why is the question only on HIM? You said you didn't budge either, and you shouldn't have been sitting that close to him. And he's a guy, you know how guys are, sex is the first thing on their minds, usually.

He just feels comfortable around you? Yeah, that's what guys think, "Hey I feel comfortable with her, so I'm going to let my knee touch her's." Pfft, he liked that your knee was rubbing against his, and it does not take much for a man to get turned on. 'Nuff said

- Response by proudmom88, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Atlanta

I am very comfortable with my guy friends, grandma and Sarah Palin. Yes, you guessed right. I don't touch my legs with either of them and pretend nothing happened.

Since you did not budge, he assumed you are okay with this kind of interaction. I could say more but that would be speculation. And if you are smart enough to have job, keep your boss happy and use internet, you don't need our evaluation in these matters.

- Response by vacuum, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Science / Engineering

I don't know. Next time, though, dearie, just budge.

Don't play this game next time baby,don't forget he's your boss.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Transportation

He wants to bone your 18-21 year old ass. The question is: do YOU want him too?

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

It doesn't mean anything.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?