Is my son gay? He is still a virgin, no girlfriends, lives in my home rent free? He won't leave?
Family & Parenting / 9:24 PM - Thursday January 27, 2011

My son Darin is 27 yrs old, never cleans his own room, plays Video games, and I think he is emotionally immature. I am worried that his father will never make him leave the house and get a job. He told me that he never had a mother. I am his second wife and I am not going to pick up after a 27 man. I am considering divorce. Please, please help

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55

His second What ???...Say Again ??

WTF is going on in this place....It's either AssBurger Syndrome, or a Guy calls himself a "Wife" ??

GEEZ !!!!!

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

I'm a bit confused about the gender you stated because you are showing up as an Intellectual Guy, Male.

There's not much you can do without the support of your husband. Don't clean his room.

This is a problem for Dr. Phil. Seriously. I'd write him if I were you.

Good luck to you.

- Response by pookiedoo, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

i see this as both good and bad.... bad being he is 27 years old and doesn't have a job or help out around the house... good being he is safe at home playing video games instead of being a rebel and doing drugs and drinking and hanging out with the wrong crowd.....and especially not out knocking up some girl and bringing her and a baby home to you. i don't know, i don't have kids but i can't ever imagine telling my kid they need to leave home... but i agree that he does need to do something with his life and learn some responsibility... good luck

- Response by jojo914, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Your son or his son? If its his son then you just won yourself another husband.

omg my mom made me start paying rent the minute i turned 16 and got a job lol must be rough i'd kick him straight out on his ear or make him get a job start paying for stuff and cleaning up after his self and no hes not gay maybe hes socially disrupt maybe ya should get him into counseling oh wait hes totally grown lol he should get himself into counseling best wishes!

- Response by amberslogic, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

its probably asbergers.. sounds like my brother hes got that, but my brother is a little younger. its hard for them to socialize.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

I am worried for you mr, not your son for you!!!

- Response by physicsystem, A Creative, Female, 22-25, San Antonio, Self-Employed

Confusing. If I understand correctly...he is 27...with no job?? He won't clean his room??---that sounds like a 10 yr old. Umm, unless his Dad insists on him doing SOMETHING---he will veg and let you take care of him. I'd put my foot down and hard about that. 27!! That's ridiculous.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older

Why don't you ask him instead of us? I think you'd get further hearing it from him, and maybe he's uncomfortable to tell you because he fears your reaction. You never know..

- Response by pinkskittles722, A Sportif, Female, 18-21, Fitness