Why does my boyfriend take his phone every where he go
Dating / 9:05 PM - Wednesday January 26, 2011

why does my boyfriend take his phone every where he go

he takes it in the bathroom,are in the kichen,ha also puts the phone in the other room at night while he is sleeping.

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

Cause he's a man and unlike women, men are PRIVATE and don't want someone going through their personal things, especially nosy women who are constantly seeking reasons to start trouble, nag and get into fights or prove that they're not good enough for the man, hence they seek reasons to prove that he is cheating in even the slightest possible way!

While women love to share the deepest parts of themselves and would love it if someone could literally read their minds, men surely can not and can't STAND questions that rudely probe into a man's mind, personal information, life, computer, email, personal effect, phone, etc. It's also illegal and in the constitution again illegal search and seizure, yet so many women think that they have the right to go through a man's personal stuff and that anything is justified in an attempt to placate their own insecurities.

He might have some pictures of girls or such he doesn't want you to see because he knows that you'll flip out. GASP...God forbid that a man should find another woman attractive and want to stare at her while he already has a gf.. that's "cheating", so it talking to, looking at, interacting with or otherwise realizing that any other female on the planet even exists...good God.

he is cheating, or trying to hide something from you!

- Response by jojo914, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

he's phoney..

Facebook is not your friend. But that aside, you just gotta be cool wit it. If he's good to you don't read into it. People are crazy connected to devices these days. Even diddy the dork.

- Response by drunkmonk, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35

What do you think?, if you suspect something wrong then you're probably right. Trust your instinct, it never wrong and if you don't have a nerve to ask you what is going on then you will have moire problems down on the road.

When ever you suspect something wrong, you must sit him down and ask him to explain to you and if you still want him then let him know whatever he does will not acceptable, once you pull that trigger stick with it

Peace

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Just curious..........have you ever asked him? Depending on what and how he answers would determine my take on it......

- Response by zibet58, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching

If he was just addicted to it like some others have claimed, why does he put in in the other room when he's sleeping???

I'm sorry I think this is more about you and the phone. He's keeping the phone away from you because there is something, whatever it is, that he doesn't want you to see. Nobody is a weirdo about privacy unless their hiding something. My boyfriend goes through my phone all the time..what do I care? There's nothing juicy on there...

- Response by drenchedinpinksweet6677, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35

My phone is in my pocket or within a few feet of me almost 24/7. Just the way I am, not hiding anything, I just don't like and can't afford missing calls.

- Response by grinandbareit, An Engaged Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

maybe he is into something, maybe he is not... ASK!

- Response by chkdsskt, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Administrative

He's a terrorist and thats how sets the bombs off.

OR

He doesn't want you to see who he's texting.

- Response by newyorkjoe, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Lawyer

Maybe he is hiding something?

Cause he knows you'll look through it and snoop.

- Response by ponadidas, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Pittsburgh, Other Profession

....he probably does it so he has something intelligent to talk to.

....while he's alone he probably really enjoys NOT having to have the thing with him all the time, so just relax.

- Response by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

'cause he's a cheater, cheater pumpkin eater!

- Response by clarkgriswold, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

my bf does the same thing although i couldnt go through his phone if i wanted to because he has this little puzzle lock on it....but its because he doesnt want u to go though it and he may also be addicted to the technology....both are true with my bf

- Response by NAJJA1, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, Administrative

Because he doesn't you to see his phone light up when other chics are calling him.

- Response by guitarplayer2010, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

It's his phone and he feels he should be able to do whatever he wants with it. He doesn't want you to snoop or assume things. Some people can't let their phones go. Because, they are like new gadgets. He believes it is his private business and it's off limits. I don't hide my phone. But, I still wouldn't like someone going through it. Especially, because they are too possessive or don't trust that I can have platonic friendships with males. I don't live the type of life where I feel I have to hide anything. And, I would hope any male in my life would feel the same.

But, why act like you have something to hide if you don't? It certainly would keep a lot of confusion down if people would respect a person's privacy enough where they felt comfortable putting their phone anywhere. And, I do know men who absolutely have no respect for their woman's privacy and will go through their phone, or think they are cheating if other males call or text. So, this bad habit is NOT exclusive to women. I have male friends and co-workers. I'd be turned off by a guy that felt I shouldn't be able to communicate with other men.

Or, assumed I must be cheating, because, I simply believe in my individual life and privacy. That's not to say he doesn't have something to hide. But, anyone can be a cheat, whether they were protective of their phone or not. Do you have a phone? Do you have male friends that have your phone number? Do you call or text other males? I mean, that doesn't mean you're cheating. And, just because someone has their phone out in the open, doesn't mean they have nothing going on. The bottom line is you either trust your partner or you don't.

People only hide things from you, when there's something worth hiding. My ex took his phone everywhere he went, couldn't answer it in front of me, and could never call anyone if I was in the same room. One day I picked up his phone to play a game (my phone didn't have any good games on it) and he freaked out, and took it from me, thought I was checking it. So one day I did check his phone while he wasn't looking, I wanted to know why he would never let me near it, and see if he was hiding something. I found out from his text messages that he was talking to some other girl, and he was dealing drugs. I know it's not right to go behind your S/O's back like that, if they're going to be that sneaky, sometimes you gotta see what's going on behind YOUR back, and see what they're all about

- Response by proudmom88, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Atlanta