Married guy is 2 shy to speak a single word to me, yet stares at me constantly,never looks away.why?
Dating / 2:13 PM - Tuesday January 25, 2011

A guy I work with keeps staring at me, from far away, but also closer u name it he's staring, but never at my body just right in my eyes, and the weirdest part is when I catch him he has the nerves to keep staring..never smiles.. Yet he never speaks a word to me aside from goodmorning and bye! I feel like he's trying to communicate something to me.. Just seems weird that if he has the guts to stare so obviously into my eyes without flinching how does he not have the guts to talk to me??? Strange.

He stares right into your eyes? Never looks away? Probably wonders why you are staring at him all the time.

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Ask him to quit staring at you, unless you like it!

- Response by tmjl, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

you said he is married... maybe all he wants to do is stare! nothing wrong with admiring your beauty, as long as thats all that he does!!

- Response by jojo914, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

do you want to encourage him?
find a single guy to entertain you.

Uh I am shy and I never make eye contact with someone a like-not if they catch me- that's worse than talking- I zone out in thought and may stare off into space - ice breaker question - when you two are starring at each other ask is there something on my nose? Just because someone doesn't speak to you does not mean they are shy- he may have a displeasure with you- you may look like an ex - ask coworkers if they notice him fixating on you or politely ask him -what is up

- Response by sweetshyfree1, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession