Why does my girlfriend always have an attitude with me?
Dating / 10:42 AM - Tuesday January 25, 2011

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year. We have been through a lost unexpected pregnancy and a few other unexpected thiings long the way. As of lately(the past four month) she has been really naggy. I have had to delete my facebook, delete phone numbers and constantly watch who i am talking to in fear she might get upset. I have a serious knee injury and it still doesnt stop her from asking me to run across the street for her to get a blunt wrap while she sits, smoke and watches reruns of reality television. She is constantly havng an attitude with me about everything and anything. She is very stubborn and never apologizes when in the wrong and doesn't care for me th way I do for her. I hav tried talking to her calmly and I have even let a lot of things go hoping she would make an effort. When I try to talk to her about it she says I don't wanna talk about this anymore and shuts down. It is so frustrating to ask for respect and equal love and have somebody say "they don't wanna talk about it". Are tings going to get better? What should I do? I love her and I want to have a long healthy future with her. Why wont she respond or make an effort? Is this normal? We fight over everything because she approaches everything with an attitude like a 16 year old brat. She is 26 and I am 25, We both work an are good people. What is going on with her?

Sounds like part of it is her responding to the lost pregnancy for one and thus, anytime she see's you it reminds her of that even though it's not your fault.

This is what men often do when they deal with a nagging, annoying, miserable, never happy woman that always has to get her entertainment via fights, arguments, insults and the like. The more a woman does this, the more the man looks at her with contempt, disgust and revulsion which eventually leads to cheating, break ups or both.

Overall she is not getting her required "validation and support" and she is not feeling secure.

Believe it or not, start being less nice to her, less polite and sweet because this is a huge part of what makes many women feel insecure, because she no longer feels that she is with a strong man but a woman.

Much of the reason why women nag and try to piss off a man is so that you WILL put her in her place so that she is reassured that you are "still a man". While women go on and on and on with their mouths SAYING they want a nice guy, they're SO full of shit it comes out of their mouth. Women Sabotage their own relationships by repeating over and over and over again they want a man to act a certain way, then when the man finally does act that way, it has the effect of turning HER off. This is when they start to nag, fight, bitch, whine, complain and start fights to see how much of her bullshit you'll put up with.

Women don't want to be loved as much as they want to be made to feel SECURE!! That is nearly their entire world. The more a man loves her, the more of her bullshit he WILL put up with. But because most women are SO backwards and SO insecure today, they want that feeling that they're with a "real man" as the view it rather than a "nice man". That's why they break up with nice guys time and time again and go for a macho, mean, rude asshole instead, because this kind of man makes her feel more secure which most prefer over the "too nice guy".

But because her insecurity is never satisfied, like a man dealing with a little girl, she needs constant validation and reassurance that you are a man which is why when a woman starts to feel insecure every few weeks or more, she will then start fights and arguments over stupid shit because she THINKS this is the way to get her validation and support. She is using psychological manipulation tactics of control, deceit and lies to FORCE you to "man up" as they love to view it and basically put her in her place and tell her to just "shut up".

Sure, often times they'll get all pissed off at how "rude" you were to her. But inside she likes it at the same time because it makes her feel that she is with a "real man" and secure, which she likes even more.

Women tend to experience numerous emotions at the same time which is why a man can never win because if he's too nice, she is turned off and leaves. If he is too mean, she complains about how she wants a nice guy. This is why most should just shut up and learn to deal with their OWN emotions and feelings which very few are even capable of doing. They really want YOU to do it for them!

Sorry to say it, but this is never going to work out :(
You could try telling her that if she is going to continue to negate your feelings, disrespect you, show no consideration for you and refuse to talk to you, then you will have no option but to leave.

And mean it. Personally I doubt whether someone like this will change, I really don't think she is the person for you and I think you may, deep down, feel this way too. You can't have a relationship that you want, when she isn't prepared to make any effort..

end it now before it goes any further because the more time you spend with her the harder and more painful it will be when you break up. TRUST ME i am speaking from experience. If she has no respect for you, you have nothing! it sounds like she IS a baby who expects everything wonderful to be handed to her and when things are not so great she doesn't want to deal with it. thats not how life goes! you need someone who is willing to fight to make the relationship work, someone who loves you and treats you equally and i'm sorry but she doesn't sound like the one.

- Response by jojo914, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Perhaps because you haven't been man enough to tell Ms. Attitude to pound sand.

Toss the Attitude bitch out and find a woman who understands about being a woman that a man wants.