Recently I broke up with the Married Man but he calls me and says he loves me a lot....!!
Dating / 7:20 AM - Tuesday January 25, 2011

Recently I broke up with the Married Man with whom i was in a relationship for 1 year. Actually we had a very ugly fight and he stopped calling me and i took the opportunity to broke up with him (I know i should have done this earlier as i did wrong by falling in love with a Married Man). We didn't talked for almost 5 days but suddenly he called me today and he was saying he is missing me and he loves me a lot. I told him that if he wants me in his life then he must divorce his wife.(He told me that he and his wife fight a lot and are not interested with each other)When i said he should divorce his wife than only i will be with him he started to say that he is ready to divorce his wife but he cant because he has a 1 year old baby and he loves his baby a lot and he cant destroy his baby's future. He told me why i m so selfish??? He said why i m not thinking about his baby. He said he loves me a lot and he will make his wife understand that and there will be no problem in our relationship even if he donot divorce his wife for his baby. He says he dont love his wife any more. I am so confused right now..what should i do? I told him he should let me talk with his wife but he is even not ready to do that also because he says its not the right time to do that..! And if i say that i dont want to continue like this with him than he accuse me by saying that i am searching an excuse to leave him. What should i do????????????????????? ?

- Asked by lovehurtslovekills, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Kolkatta, Student

You won't see this right now, but your "lover" is manipulating you in the most abusive way a person can. He's using your emotions for him to continue making you suffer as his concubine. He's playing both of you. Here's the truth. He won't leave his wife until his wife kicks him out. And after that, he will blame you for making him lose his family. You cannot win this one. Please run, don't walk away from this man. Don't answer his calls or emails, or even attempt to resolve this dilemma with him. He's using you and will not change his life to accommodate yours. You are secondary, a secret, and place for him to meet HIS needs while away from his family. I just cannot see an upside to this.

- Response by rhunt0210, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

There are married men who get divorced and take care of their children everyday! That is nothing but an excuse. I'm glad you finally wised up and realized you shouldn't have ever fallen in love with a married man. If you think this man hasn't been having sex with his wife for the whole time he's been with you and her, you're sadly mistaken. And, the only time you'll realize this man is the selfish, lying man, will be when he's telling you his wife is expecting another baby! You deserve better. But, you've settled for less. The real question is, when are you going to realize you're worth so much more than being someone's side piece?

He can tell you anything. How do you know it's true? I'm sorry you allowed yourself to get deeply involved with this man. But, you did the right thing breaking this off. When you get in a relationship with a man that can love you freely without excuses and without it being someone else man, you understand just what you've missed for a year. This man should love his baby. He should want the baby to have a great and healthy life. But, he doesn't need to stay with a woman he "claims" to not love and in the same house, in order to do so. People do it all of the time. Easy or not! What he's trying to protect is his money and assets, while he keeps her happy.

Believe me, that woman isn't going to allow him to treat her like he's telling you he's treating her. And, as long as you'll hang in there until his child is older, which means he'll no longer have to give his wife a dime. He'll keep up with the excuses. And, will probably take on a few other lovers as well. Don't play yourself for a fool! Move on, and stop all communication with him, period! Everybody makes mistakes. But, you have to learn from them, or you'll repeat them. As time goes on you will not hurt as bad. And, your mind will see things more clearly. You will not believe how stupid you were. I'm not trying to hurt you. But, you'll see, if you're smart enough to open your eyes. Good luck.

Why would you want to complicate your life like this? That guy is using you and you don't know what to do????

Please have more self-respect that to allow someone to use you and then put a guilt trip on you too!!

All married men tell the women they want to sleep with that they are married to horrible wives, but they always have an excuse why they can't leave them. Stop trying to set him apart as being above all the other low life married men who cheat. They are a dime a dozen and if you don't give into him he will find a new girlfriend in a week. You deserve better!

Honey,
He wants his cake and eat it too. So breaking up with him was an awesome thing you did. Now go get a guy that is emotionally available for you. A guy without baggage who is not married and have a one year old. Start fresh! You deserve better then him.

- Response by womanv, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, New York, Self-Employed

What should i do????????????????????? ?

You should, continue seeing this man until he decides he no longer wants to be involved with you.

You should spend the next how ever many years not getting the love and respect from someone that can give it to you full time.

You should spend as much time as you can telling a married man he should leave his wife.

You should forever not feel the LOVE that most people feel in a "NORMAL" relationship.

You should continue to spend birthdays and holidays alone (without him) or in secret with him.

You should forever long to be married to this man..............

Should i continue????????????

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

Wait.........I have one more

You should stop acting like YOU are in LOVE or that he LOVES you. YOu should wake the HELL up and start living YOUR DAMN life and stop being his piece of ASS when he wants it. YOU should take some RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND JUST

GROW UP SWEETIE.....There is more to live

He doesn't love you. He just wants SEX with you. You've been used like trash for a year. Why continue letting him use you?? He is NEVER EVER going to leave his wife. It isn't about his child, it's because he DOES want to be with his wife, not you. If he REALLY DID love you, he would have left his wife.
He will NEVER leave her.
Get it??
Change your number. Stop seeing him. Lock the door. DUH

Leave him now. He sounds like a manipulative man with a degree in emotional blackmail. And do you really want to break up a marriage? THAT'S selfish and yes, you're right-wrong.

- Response by chocandbling, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35

I have just one question. So this man says he is all about the baby, yet right around the time of his baby's birth he was f*****g some other woman?

Listen to the other comments - grow up, dump his arse and stop dating married men.

And change your number so he can't call you any more!

- Response by dogrn, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

He has a one year old baby so he can't dislike his wife that much either. He isn't divorcing her and the baby is just an excuse. He is a dog and you are one too. Taking time from a child to sleep with some woman probably will be destroying his child's future..Ask yourself is this the type of man you want as a partner or the father of the future children you might have..Kick him to the curb or remain a fool. Rosey

Is that the baby in your avatar? Odd.

As for your situation. Call him out on being a liar and leave while you still have some self worth. He will NEVER leave her, but he will leave you to deal with a broken heart. ***On your own***. That's the reality. Sorry.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?

this must be such a burden for you. what you're feeling must feel awful. ugh
the only way you are going to get over this moron is if you start seeing him for what he really is. You have to see that he does NOT love you. he is lying to you about everything, he is only using you. WAKE UP! he a selfish prick that is cheating on his wife and using you.
Start thinking about yourself. don't you care about yourself?

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45

Someday, you will be THAT WIFE and wonder if YOUR husband is lying, cheating and basically screwing some other woman (or women) while you are at home with your kids thinking everything is okay. Better yet, what would you tell your daughter if she was in YOUR position now? You would tell her to stop contact and get out, and not look back. Do you not have any self pride?????????????? From one woman whose husband (and soon to be ex) has cheated, emotionally abused and lied to me, pleeeeeeeease don't stay part of the problem you already know is wrong!!!!!!

- Response by mycyclehusband, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?

He wants his cake and eat it..You made the right decision, stick by it, wait and see. If he loves you that much he will come to you. His argument about his child, is an excuse..you said his marriage isnt that happy and they argue, nice atmosphere to bring his child up in a loveless marriage.. or so he says!

- Response by zararock72, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, London

I have to agree with everyone else that he's just using you. I know this is true because I've done this before and it was so convenient to sleep with someone although I didn't lie like your boyfriend is doing.

You're in one of the most attractive periods of your life right now. In fact, you will never again be as attractive as you are now. This makes sense because we all age. So, having said this, why bother to waste the time when you're most attractive and spend it on someone who clearly isn't going to leave his wife. Telling you that he is not going to leave for the sake of the child is telling you: "I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE!". You should tell the guy if he phones you again, you're going to phone his wife and the three of you can have a conversation.

You know that this is going to turn out badly for you. Eventually he will dump you and use the same excuse. He only wants you back because he doesn't have you.

He told you you were so selfish to throw you off your game and is throwing this all back on you.

Do yourself a favor and do not ROB yourself of the best years of your life. Drop the asshole tomorrow.

This from someone who's broken a lot of hearts before.......

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Forget this man. He can never be yours and I think u know that. He can't leave his wife because he has a child? I get that but what are you looking at here? 17 years of playing the on-the-side woman because that's how long it takes for a kid to grow up. No, let go of him. You're not stupid for falling in love. Can't pick who your heart chooses but you can make a decision now.

- Response by TheSshhmoe, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

Have nothing to do with him any longer. If he divorce his wife to marry you. He will divorce you to marry another. As it is, he just enjoy you being his side fling or sex partner....he will do away with you as soon as he gets another person that does not mind sleeping with a married man.

- Response by senseitaipan, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

i Had a huge bust up with my partner Gerry, i got prophetharry's contact from a friend and i phoned prophet harry in tears, he said he could help, I must admit, I was very, very skeptical as didn't really believe my boyfriend would be back after all he said, but it was just a few days when he phoned and asked to come over to talk, we talked and talked and the silly misunderstanding was all forgiven and we are back together now for good, all thanks to xxxxxxxxxx, I would highly recommend his services, they do really, really work.
Lynda, Devon.

- Response by An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35

hello every one i have just met with this
prophetharry@ymail. com and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever met. i wish i have met him before. my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way prophet harry had said it i am so happy that i have met with prophet harry and now i have my husband back to my self. if you all that are here have not tried prophet harry just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. sidney huster

I ordered a Love Spell from prophetharry@ymail. com one months ago. My wife Kathy was about to ask for a divorce, I was desperate. I asked for return lover spell and my wife came back within 3 days (I still can't believe it!), then we got married, and she got pregnant, Well I would like to thank prophet harry one more time, as our first baby, (I choose this name harry for my baby,) thanks prophet. Love you forever! Eric, Colorado

my relationship of 3 years was sinking and i was devastated. My fiancee broke from me and I got no explanations from him. for me to get him back, i have to find a solution, I went to 3 different spell casters they all failed to bring back my lover, I really wasn't sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one morning i saw some great reviews about xxxxxxxxxx, I was a bit skeptical at first but I purchased a love spell from this spell caster, but a friend asked me to try and see what happens, when tried the spell caster, he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bringing my man back to me, after some days my lover reconciled with me, It felt good to have my lover back, when he returned he said he would never leave me again. I saw him transform from a guy who wanted out to a guy who always wanted to be with me. now my lover is more open and he admitted he loves me dearly, with dr.marnish I know love spell is real, Thanks to dr.marnish for getting me my man back. I appreciate all his time, effort, and energy he puts during the spell cast
Nikki Robinson from Canada

- Response by jewelsallegro, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

dr.marnish has done wonders in my relationship! The love spells casted by dr.marnish@yahoo. com made my man who broke up with me 4 months ago come back to me, this is unbelievable,Only 3 days after the love spell was cast my man told me that he wanted to come by to the house claiming he needed a outfit and he looked so lost and sad like he lost his best friend and I knew he missed me and I felt it, because i can see the sadness on his face....He said he would come the next week to visit and 2 days later after he said that at my house he wanted to move back in with me. to my surprise, he came back the next morning he was all on me kissing and rubbing on me telling me how much he missed me and loves me so much that he wants me back. i was happy and i gladly took him back, thanks to dr.marnish for helping me to bring my lover back
Jewels Allegro from USA

Jewels Allegro from USA

- Response by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters and psychic readers before, but in my opinion you are the best. I just wished I came to you earlier, but hey I got the best for last and that is Lord Mazuka. My ex was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Lord Mazuka. After that Love Spell and Break Up Spell was done I finally gotten calls from him out of no where within 12 hours. Him and the other lady broke up and we are going on a vacation together... Thanks and I love you for helping me. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact xxxxxxxxxx and he will help you..........Greg

- Response by gregmother59, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28

When I married my husband I was already pregnant and so I didn't have a job. He had a really good job though so I was able to stay home and take care of our son when it was born. When we had our second child we moved to a bigger house, but then strange things started to happen. Things would fly off the walls and doors would slam at night. Our oldest son talked about seeing figures and hearing voices. We consulted a medium and they said the house was haunted. After living there about a year more with only minor occurrences we moved out. That was when the bad luck started to happen. Everything started to fail, with my husband's job, our money and our luck in general. I went back to the same medium and they told me that a spirit had followed me and placed a curse upon me for disturbing it and not being respectful in the previous house. He tried to remove it but was unable. The misfortune kept going on and getting more severe as I tried to search out someone to break the curse. But when I found Dr.Azonto spell he finally did it. Things started turning around almost immediately after he cast the spell and have been great from there! This was really a miracle for us, thank you . xxxxxxxxxx spell from the bottom of my heart!
Posted by. miss Sandra Chali

- Response by sandrachali, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Fashion

My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is xxxxxxxxxx so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 3days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email is xxxxxxxxxx

- Response by nicoleblend, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Phoenix

My boyfriend left a 2 weeks ago with no reason, he wasn't returning my calls, i never knew he has another girlfriend, when i found out, I became jealous and i became desperate to get his love and attention back, then A good friend of mine recommended me TO this SPELL CASTER Mr Robinson buckler, I was very skeptical about using a love spell i when i finally gave a try, to my surprise after 4 days that I had my spell cast by Mr Robinson , the spell started working straight away, I was absolutely shocked that my boyfriend called me to apologize to me, he knelt on his knees begging me to take him back, Robinson is the one of the cheapest and best service to use, if you have relationship issues email robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com or call Mr Robinson by this number + 19715126745

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Miami

He is the one that is being selfish. Don't let this man manipulate your emotions. You're a big girl, get rid of him and go out there and find your own man. Think about his wife and kid....how would you feel if someone was having sex with your husband behind your back!

- Response by foxycopgirl, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

What should you do?? Leave him alone! You NEVER go for someone who's married, then expect them to leave their spouse, that's just wrong! And sounds like he's a real ass for seeing you, while he's married, and recently had a baby. I think you 2 are both being selfish, and not thinking about other people getting hurt. Yeah, go have a talk with his wife, then tell us how it goes. I would love to know how that conversation turns out. I hope she kicks your ass. And plus...he's cheating on his wife with you. How do you know he wouldn't do the same to you, if you guys end up together??

- Response by proudmom88, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Atlanta

Key word here is he's MARRIED. Move on and find a free(as in SINGLE) guy. If this guy is not happy in his marriage and he loves you---he will eventually divorce and come after you. Right now he needs to work things out with his FAMILY. This may mean staying with her, or divorcing---but--either way--YOU should not be involved in this process.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

You started a relationship with a married man and expect it to actually work out??? Really?? You expect him to pick you over his child?? Really??? You need to leave that married man be.

- Response by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

don't fall for it. till he actually leaves then don't buy it.

- Response by hwheelerx9, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

Oy vey, too much drama! Just find a nice simple relationship, isn't that what people want? Simplicity and beauty? Or am I the only one...

- Response by sweetmama247, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Buffalo, Home Maker

sorry, i stopped reading after i heard 'recently broke up with a married man' you're stupid and you get what you deserve.

- Response by jojo914, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?