Reasons you couldn't cum when having sex with a girl...
Sex & Intimacy / 2:07 AM - Sunday January 23, 2011

Please list, thanks!

blah blah blah.. she 'd never stop talking

...it's so good, I envisioned my mom walking in to prolong it

...she isn't into it

...I'M not into it

...her Chihuahua bit my ass

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

Uhhh.... lets see. I have not been able to cum because I was to nervous a time or two with a particularly hot chick. There have been times when I have came very very close to orgasm but stopped and held back so I could keep going... and after that I was unable to cum. AND, once in a while a woman has a vagina the size of a hat. lol. (Women blame the little dick...but vaginas can be big too. Work on those Kegal exercises ladies... muscle tone is good.)

- Response by eequalsmcsquared, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Medical / Dental

Too fucked up.
Spaced off too much trying not to
didn't want to

- Response by jlees, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

My soon to be ex was, and still is, 'all talk and no action' He couldn't keep it up.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?

If a guy does cocaine, it can affect that.

- Response by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

run out of quarters.

Her pit bull humping my leg...do dogs really smile?

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

Tired
drunk
fear
loose pussy
not into her
condoms
noise, distraction
stress at work
Steelers lost

he likes boys

- Response by funegirljen, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Sacramento, Administrative

She needs to keep on practicing.

- Response by iwetwired, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, New York

First let me address the dude who mentioned Xanex. What a dufus. Sure that drug can effect it but it is only one of hundreds of drugs that can - not THE drug "mainly effecting" it. Most antidepressants can have sexual side effects for men and women. But there are other families of drugs that can too. Most lay-persons assume that means HE won't be able to get it up or won't be able to climax. They don't realize it goes for women too. I once talked to a woman on Paxil and she said "I could not fu**ing cum no matter how long fu**ed..." WHile that can be and is at times true...more often the side effects are just a lack of interest in general. People actually end up having little to no interest in sex. That dude also ended by saying that you need to find someone who isn't dependent on the drug. What an idiot. He obviously has a bias and/or an agenda. No one said you are dealing with someone on drugs. Maybe you are but we don't know based on what you shared. Anyway, those same anti-depressants that can make a person not want to have sex soemtimes can also restore their sex drive. Sometimes depression and anxiety are so debilitating that without meds the person is never able to even consider sex because of their issues. Wow, I really digressed there. My opinionated stance is based on what I personally have experienced. I have experience with all of that crap. Anyway the reasons I haven't been able to cum...
1) drunk
2) meds
3) weird smell of the woman (not genital)
4) weird smell of the woman (genital)
5) weird texture down there on the woman (sometimes period sex)
6) just woke up
7) 3 or 4 other times I really don't know why
8) this last one is kinda embarrassing because I know we men deal with it too if we aren't "fresh" but one time during dogggy style sex all I could smell everytime I thrusted was musty butt smell. Not necessarily like she just had a bowel movement but like she might have early in the day and maybe cleaned well but then had gas and/or an especially sweaty day. It wasn't "bad" we all have gas, assholes and we all poop, but it was just surprisingly strong that day. Gross, weird and funny all at once.
Hope that helps.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Sacramento, Other Profession