Weird Sex Records : The woman to set the world record for most sexual partners in one day shagged
Sex & Intimacy / 5:40 AM - Saturday January 22, 2011

a whopping 620 men in 24 hours. A male porn star by the dubious name of Jon Dough was supposed to have sex with 101 women in one day, but only managed to do 52 -- he did the others two weeks later.
The most ejaculations for a man in one hour is 16. I won't tell you what the longest and widest human male penis was on record, because it would shock all.

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

Sounds exhausting all round!

- Response by cam80, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

wow.....just wow.

Male porn stars .... YAWN! !! ! Surely women would represent more intriguing stats like who had the most orgasms in her life, etc???? Please, give me something on interest ...... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

- Response by iwetwired, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, New York

Heck...my record of going without is still in progress..let you know when its over...if my world is big enough to count.

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

Was that discotrash?

I'm sorry now you have my curiousity, what is the size record at now?

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?