Why doesn't my boyfriend want to eat me out. He has done it before.Why not now?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:59 AM - Thursday January 20, 2011

well my boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 yrs.I'm 23 he is 44. I love him so much. The thing is he use to eat me out a lot and one day it changed. I give him head all of the time pretty much everytime we have sex. He clames his mouth gets tired.Yeah right! I don't get it. every time I ask why he doesn't want to eat me out he makes a joke about it. He says well you are lucky enogh to get the cock deal with it!

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Chicago

Most of the men on this site will claim that they wear a respirator all their lives that smell like a vagina...

...and they are full of shit.,, all of them.

He doesnt like doing it, that is all there is to it. He may have been ok with it for a while, but just like women who give blow jobs 5 times a day who are full of shit...

...it just isnt going to happen any more. Sometimes there isnt a reason.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

He doesn't respect you. Leave him.

- Response by kamilah, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Tampa, Political / Government

when he is a sleep tie his hands to the bed and get on top to fuck his face real good . let him know for every day that goes by with out tongue loving you will take it from him any ways .

foreplay can be so much fun (smiling)

- Response by superbussell, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

Giving good oral is a learned skill, and it does take patience. When he does give you oral, do you let him know how good it feels? Guys need to hear that.

I presume you are always clean and fresh down there, right?

44 is quite old, so take whatever old person drugs he is on in order to stay alive and hid them in your pussy. Then use your vajayjay like a Pez dispenser to administer the drugs to him while he orally pleases you. Problem solved!

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Fashion

Well your "BF" is 67...The man prolly has to snort the blue pill just to get up in the morning. I mean, your banging a fossil who is 20 something years your elder. You are just a sex toy, so be happy he buys you those toys, pays your cell phone bill and lets you touch his cock.

- Response by strongbow, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

You didnt fart in his mouth once before did you?

any man that complains about his "mouth or hands being tired" is not really into it. he is a man that doesn't truly enjoy doing it. or he'd make himself comfortable and get into it.

sucks to be you, but many men are this...some won't even go down there at all

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

dude is just content and complacent... he already "has you in the bag"

hes old... he's lived 20+ years longer than you.... what does he have to prove... nothing.. especially to a kid

my good friend is dating a 40 something year old and we are all about the same age.... she thinks its "so mature" to date older men but when she comes to me about their problems (similar to yours)... he kinda plays them off like your guys.. makes a wise crack and plays games.... i dont think age is a matter of anything... but mutual respect, communication and not holding yourselves higher than the other... is very very important

dude is old, he has nothing to prove... who is he trying to impress?

- Response by chavis, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, San Jose, Internet / New Media

Stop giving him head and see if he likes it. Tell him my mouth is too tired lol

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Melbourne, Consulting

i think he's full of it. im older and i love giving oral to my beloved. ive never stopped. thats pleasure for both of us. and i enjoy giving it to her. stop giving him what he wants. maybe he'll look at things differently. age has nothing to do with it either. im in my 50's. and as long as im able to perform sexually, i will do my best for both of us...good luck

- Response by campy1, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retail

Ego issues. That ain't a fair trade off.

Quit giving him head and make SURE he knows what's up.

- Response by king313, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

Stop blowing him and see how fast he changes his mind!

- Response by derrick229, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Construction

You may have to get real honest with him and dive into the issue he is having. Maybe he is just being lazy since he gets it all himself without doing the deed. I love to do it. Some men refuse to at all. THe fact that he used to and now doesn't is kinda weird though. Just talk about it, NOT after sex. Bring it up at the least sexual time. If he has no real reason then tell him it is something you expect to be a part of the sexual relationship you two have. The other thing you will have to do is suggest possibilities that may be uncomfortable...things he may be too embarrassed or compassionate to say for the sake of your feelings. Ask the questions for him. Ask if it is your scent, your discharge, the length of time it takes for you to climax, your genital hair etc. They may be embarrassing questions but they can all be addressed. The thing is he may never say them on his own for the sake of your feelings. Just an idea.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Sacramento, Other Profession