What must one do to show a girl that she means the world to him? HELP please?
Dating / 11:58 AM - Saturday January 15, 2011

i'm gonna try and make this short

this girl and I were dating for a month about 3 months ago, then she broke up with me because she had family problems that she said it's hard to have a boyfriend and live among these problems she's having. (we're both in our 20's)

so I told her I'd wait for her if she wants to because I really loved her, and she said that I should just move on.

from time to time she's telling me that she misses me and that she wants to see me, but we had no luck in doing that because of her problems with her family.

there are times that she gives me hints that she loves me with dedications and such, but she didn't say it straight forward yet.

and there are times that she just ignores and doesn't reply to my texts or even talk to me (yesterday I texted her asking about how her day was and what she did and still no reply, and I'm 100% sure she read the texts (bbm))

so what do you think ? does she love me and wants me to wait for her? or just keep her as a friend? I'm confused with all of these mixed signals...

this girl really means everything to me. How can I show her that...
so tell me what you all think :) and thanks in advance

Here's the thing, she DOESN"T love you. You love her and it's made you blind to the fact that she is never going to be with you. She has you hanging around in case someone better doesn't come along.
Stop letting her use you, and do what SHE told you to do. Move on!

She knows how you feel and where you stand. However she has chosen to stick with her family and her/their problems. You shouldnt ignore this "detail". It's a major indicator about the future too. i.e when the family has problems, she runs away.

Dont be quick to praise her for her self sacrifice. It's gonna be a sticky point in all the relationships she will form. Helping family is good but quite often people are self-destructed in the process.

You deserve to find someone with less bagage. Someone who can balance family & self time. Give yourself time to move on.

- Response by secilia, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Athens, Body Work

You can't.
Men try this all the time, and it makes us look like wussies. Women aren't attracted to wusses, they want men who are mentally tough. If you show her how easily you can find someone new, it'll impress her far more than trying to get back with her.

BTW-- Look up the definition of "One-itis". It's a disease that makes you believe a person is The One and Only for you. The more you actually believe it, the worse you have it.
Read the posts at Sosuave-dot-net, they talk about this all the time.
The best way to get over a bad case of oneitis is to bang a baker's dozen of her friends, and see why she's not so special after all.
Seriously, this will happen to you from time to time, and as you progress, you'll be left wondering why you wasted so much mental energy on such a useless person.