Is it normal for a guy to watch porn all the time and not have sex with his girlfriend like ever
Sex & Intimacy / 1:32 AM - Saturday January 08, 2011

my boyfriend would rather watch porn every night and when i ask him if he would like to have sex he says he doesn't like sex.. does he really not like sex or just not like me?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Thunder Bay

He probably does not like you.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

What kind of porn is he watching? If you see Lassie on the screen, you've got problems... Maybe he is just shy. The next time he is watching porn, why don't you suggest that you imitate whatever happens on the screen no matter what it is? If he doesn't fall for that one, then something is up... and it isn't him. Good luck.

- Response by undecidedfuture1, A Creative, Female, 36-45

This is one of the determining factors, when deciding whether or not a person has an ADDICTION.

When it interfers with their personal life in a negative way, it is time to change the behavior.

Keep in mind this is a habit that he did not pick up over night. It might not be something he has control over any longer. This is one reason the addiction clinics are filling up - THE INTERNET.

He for sure doesn't like you or you keep asking right after an ejaculation. Men need a little time to recoup before they can go at it again.

I'd say he needs help. If he is picking a picture image of people having sex over you...there is a problem. Sorry. Hope you can work it out!

- Response by ddn1958, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

forget him..find someone who really deserves you..what time do you wanna cum by???lol

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

What a lie lol. He loves sex thats why he's watching porn. If he did care about you he'd be having sex with you to express that. He doesnt like you. Best to find someone who does.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Phoenix, Medical / Dental

Has he ever done it in reality? Maybe the tricks he sees on the porn makes him scared he won't measure up and that is how everyone does things. talk to him about it or move on, it's not really 'normal'.

I wouldn't call her "his girlfriend" if he's not banging her regularly.

Find someone else.

It is not normal. Do you even have to ask that?

It's also not a question of him not liking you. What do you care? You're 18-21! I don't know what you look like but I'm guessing you have many options (you somehow snagged a boyfriend, after all) so why should you waste another night with this idiot who would rather watch TV than have sex?

I've been in one or two relationships in which it seemed like my partner wanted sex a bit more often than I did. I've also been stuck in ruts where months went by without a girlfriend and, thus, without sex. My memories of those "ruts" helped me to find the stamina to have sex with my partners even the few times when I wasn't exactly drooling for it.

Whether your boyfriend is gay, "addicted to porn" (whatever that means), or afraid of sex, who cares? Dump him. He's a jerk and an idiot. Hopefully you don't live together.

- Response by steveharrymike, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Artist / Musician / Writer

I dare you to drop your boyfriend and find someone else who LIKES sex.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

NOT NORMAL. Someone said imitate what he's watching? NO. You don't have to create some sort of fantasy recreation for him to be interested. You have a VAGINA! He should be interested!! I don't think this issue has anything to do with you, he clearly has the issues. I rarely like to tell people what to do, but I really think you need to move on to someone whose based in reality...and likes women who are real, and not in a computer...

- Response by drenchedinpinksweet6677, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35

maybe he hasn't really learned how to use his penis

- Response by motherof12006, A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?