Are these Airport / Homeland Security taking it way to far?
Race, Religion & Politics / 5:54 AM - Friday January 07, 2011

Whats your take on Airport Security, body search, scanning machines and taking of your shoes / clothing, does it discourages you from travelling?

- Asked by steady4rhyne, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

I would sooner go by car than to put up with that degrading treatment.

- Response by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Tampa, Who Cares?

A relatively small inconvenient, to ensure airline security for all.

- Response by richard77, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?

it's fine so long as they have enough staff to get us thru quickly...I have been thru security many times recently and it's all been fine..chill people..

- Response by butternutbisque, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

The only thing the searches do is deter some people. It probably won't catch a real terrorist. Just like a home burglar alarm system in a yard. America now has home grown terrorist cells so that travelling by air is no longer necessary.

- Response by nowornever, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Financial / Banking

It's a necessary "evil" today. I don't enjoy it, but realize it's for everyone's safety.

I haven't flown recently, but people who have tell me it's no more intrusive now that ever.

The 4th amandment to the .S. Constituyion clearly states that there must be a warrant sworn on probable cause that there has been a criminal act for any search to be done. TSA ignores that rights of the people. I will not tolerate it.

- Response by lyon, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Self-Employed