My boyfriend might of blocked me on facebook....
Dating / 8:33 PM - Wednesday January 05, 2011

my boyfriend might of blocked me on facebook....

So i think my boyfriend blocked me from his facebook page so i can't see his wall or his statuses. when i asked him about it, he said he didn't mean too and thought it was really weird, but said he might of accidentally blocked me because he was blocking some other people. but that would be kind of stupid to do because i know his facebook password. so i logged on to his to see if he was hiding any things, but there was nothing. so now i'm confused... help? thanks (:

I don't believe that a person could accidentally block a boyfriend or girlfriend or just leave it that way when it was pointed out to them. Yes, he blocked you so you can't see his facebook. People don't do that randomly - He did it on purpose for a reason. As his girlfriend you have a right to know what that reason was. You asked a valid question and he gave you a lie.

This in not the stuff of healthy relationships. If I were in your shoes I would attempt a serious sit down talk and get to the bottom of it. If they are acting suspicious and unwilling to have an honest conversation then there isn't much point in continuing a relationship.

If you conduct your love life on Facebook forever shall you be broken hearted.

I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this one lately.

Now please tell me you all didn't get with each other through facebook o_o

- Response by physicsystem, A Creative, Female, 22-25, San Antonio, Self-Employed

What a Schmuck for giving you his Password......Asshole

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

When you dig in dirt...you only get dirty. Did you think to beleive him..when he said it was an accident? If you suspect some funny business...then talk to him...snooping will only cause more problems!

- Response by divatoonami, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Administrative

Maybe he's slow and it really was an accident.....if he unblocks you no worries...but if he keeps you blocked then that says something a whole lot different. And remember he can change his password anytime he chooses.

1. You have his password.
2. He obviously knows you have his password.
3. So what would he accomplish by blocking you deliberately?
4. Refer to #2?

- Response by lavender, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, San Francisco

If a person is going to screw around on someone, I doubt, with today's technology, anyone would announce it on FaceBook.

You are sounding desperate and foolish.

If I were you I would take him at his word and stop stressing about it, at least until further proof of infidelity shows itself. I feel that you are having trust issues that have nothing to do with your BF or this probable accident and this has you stressed out needlessly. I mean, if you still have his password, which I think strange because my wife of thirty years and I don't share passwords with each other unless it has to do with household financial matters and such, then I would think he trusts you beyond what is reasonable and proper for a couple, fully committed or otherwise.

- Response by wiserman, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

My ex used to play around with his settings and accidently block everyone from seeing his wall. For an intelligent person, he sometimes isn't that bright... If your b/f lats you have his password and did not change it I doubt he was hiding anything... You should have changed his privacy settings and fixed it for him...

I'm not sure what you would be confused about.

- Response by cam80, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Really. I think your putting too much thought into this. Really.

- Response by dogrn, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

If he said he did it accidentally, you should believe him... Unless you have a reason not too...? I don't think you have any reason to fret... However, your logging into his account sorta shows that you might have some trust issues... I think you should just ask him to unblock you...

- Response by zhonaa, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed