How can you tell if a guy friend likes you even though he has a girlfriend?
Dating / 10:49 PM - Monday January 03, 2011

me and him flirt a lot back and forth when texting and he wants to sext with me, but he says he really likes his girlfriend

If you were his girlfriend, how would you feel if he was sexting with another girl? If that's how he treats a "girlfriend" why would you want to have anything to do with him?

- Response by mikehug, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Cleveland

Go do your Homework, and Grow the Frig up...GEEZ !!!!

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

You can tell because he dumps his girlfriend. Although, I don't see why you would want him to. Just think, he could make you his girlfriend and start sexting someone else. He sounds like a fantastic human being.

- Response by jess2481, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

this exact same thing happened with me and a guy. He ended up sexting with me and dumped his gf. He regreted this and ignored me for a month, when we started talking again he dumped his girl again. Now we dont speak at all and I feel like it's my fault they broke up and his gf blames me to.

- Response by purpleelephantgurl, A Sportif, Female, 18-21, Student

The fact that he has a girlfriend indicates to me (and I'm not judging here) that perhaps he is not most interested in you.

- Response by kalicalendar16, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35

Well he prob likes her best but he still wants to play with u. You need to settle it if there's anything that will make u anything other than a flirt!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

He wants his cake and to eat it too.
And if you don't understand that, he wants his gf and to "play with you" too.

- Response by sweetncharmn1, An Engaged Guy, Male, 36-45

He likes you, but wants to keep you as fringe benefit, never to promote you to GF level.

- Response by counsellor, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Delhi, Self-Employed

I could only tell that he is ONLY interested in having sex with you. He made it obvious...I don't see there is more to it. And the next time you will be looking for guys, be weary of guys like that... Cause guys like this will just go stray around while declaring that he LOVE his gf, a word he has yet to learn the meaning.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Auckland

why don't you go find someone who doesn't have a girlfriend? And leave people who do alone. By doing this, your actions are saying cheating is ok. Have some self respect. And after that, have some respect for other people, too. Clearly this area is lacking.

- Response by jasmine27, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

If he really liked you, he'd dump his girlfriend instead of cheating behind her back. He sounds like a dog, I wouldn't like back.

A guy likes you when he doesn't play games...never settle you emotions and time for second best.

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?