Couples birthday party ideas..........
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2:27 PM - Monday January 03, 2011

Couples birthday party ideas..........

My guy friend and I are combining our birthday parties this year. We usually hold it on the same day.

It was his bright idea. Well I'm big on themes and and told him we have to have one.

SO...I need some ideas for a good theme.

It can't be any of these though:

Luau
Black & white
Playboy
White Party
White Trash
80's

Update: January 03, 2011.
haha OK- Known the guy for 7+ years. Him and his wife. We are just friends. He reminds me of a character on the sporanos and I am a wild child who likes to have as much fun as possible. we both like all kinds of music except he does not like country. And the age group is 25-40

- Asked by thekissbandit, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

I would do Vegas theme. costumes could be dealers, players. You said he like Soprano, so maybe a mobster. You like to party and love music so you would be an entertainer. The cake could be a roulette table. Lots of campaign and you could even have some live games. Have fun.

sporanos and wild child you say - how about a Roaring Twenties theme with mobsters and flappers.

- Response by grinandbareit, An Engaged Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

A friend of mine recently had a fake mustache party, it was hilarious!

- Response by dogrn, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Since we know nothing about who the both of you are it seems to be a pretty rhetorical question. Anything but those things you just said. Pick one.

If you are both into 80's music I would do the 80's theme. Give people a chance to wear really big hair and neon colors.

- Response by youngfuddyduddy, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, New York, Who Cares?

How about a Murder Mystery dinner party theme?

We did Minute To Win It for New Year's Eve and it was greatly enjoyed.

We did the 80's at halloween at it kicked ass.
The 80's were a good time!

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

I hate themes. No, wait, let me rephrase that. I hate the thought that there HAS to be a theme. Your guests will be coming because they like you and your friend and want to wish you well. How about just celebrating that you have some fun friends who you get to hang out with as they wish you the best?

I'd be really surprised if anyone left the event saying, "you know, this was fun, but a theme would have been SO much better."

- Response by mikehug, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Cleveland

Gothic

Motorcycle gang

zombie

60's

Art world in Paris