Why do guys ignore you, when he used to talk to you and flirt with your best friend?
Dating / 5:35 PM - Sunday December 26, 2010

why do guys ignore you, when he used to talk to you and flirt with your best friend?

there's this guy, l like and he used to talk to me all the time in school and we used to text everyday but then he just stopped talking to me. I asked my friend to talk him for me and he started flirtin with her. 1 day i decided to ask him why he was ignoring me and he said sometimes he just doesnt feel like talking.

- Asked by kelly2012baby, A Creative, Female, 18-21, London

He likes you and is afraid to reveal it .

- Response by sunny396e, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Atlanta

OK... and?

He's not interested in you. He enjoys flirting, that's all. Don't worry about it... just move on and find someone who's actually interested in actually being with you.

he is making excuses, that's not true.

he enjoys talking to females who flirt with him.

but something about you made him lose interest. Perhaps, he thinks you're a 'done deal', that you like him and he doesn't need to try any more. Men like hunting, some men prefer that to the actual relationship and drop a woman at the first sign that she may be interested. Those men have issues. They are immature and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO tochange them. NOTHING!

You're better off not having him involved with you, trust me. He's more trouble than he's worth.

- Response by rubyrednotdead, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?