How will my boyfriend react after he loses his virginity to me?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:18 PM - Friday December 24, 2010

My boyfriend and I havent been together that long, but really hit it off and have a blast together! I have had sex with two previous boyfriends but he has confessed that he has never had sex before; not because of beliefs or anything but it just never happened.. which was fine.

He is a really cool, smart guy and I feel comfortable enough with him already to have sex!
He feels the same and says he wants to plan a special night where we can "do it" this New Years Eve! Im excited about it but im curious how he is going to react because Ive never slept with a virgin before..

Will he be clingy like I was after I lost my virginity? Will be bolt? Im just curious but will like him regardless :)

- Asked by hopelesslydevoted, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28

Be gentle with him. Guide him, but don't bark orders. Be understanding when there are things he doesn't get.

It's nice that he wants to plan something special for it, but keep in mind that it probably won't be the best sex you two ever have. Don't hang a million hopes on it, and don't let him get disappointed if it's not perfect.

Virgin guys tend not to have great orgasm control. The two extremes are the guys who last about 30 seconds because pussy feels better than anything they've experienced, and the guys who have been jerking off with too tight a grip and have trouble finishing off in any other way. Where your boyfriend falls on that spectrum is something only time will tell.

Be patient, be gentle, and be supportive. I'm sure you'll do a great job initiating him into manhood!

- Response by A Player, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

My guess is thankful. I know that I was. It didn't make me clingy, but it did make me pretty horny.

The special night is a good idea. Just know that his first time will probably not be anything to write home about. If he lasts through seeing you naked, he is doing pretty well. I know that I ejaculated very quickly. By the time she had me undressed, I was ready. I may have made two strokes, but maybe not. And since I didn't know if it would happen again, I just kept going to prolong it.

In your case you can insure that it will happen again. Give him about 10 minutes and make it memorable.

And since it will be one of the best experiences of his life, you can expect that he will want to repeat it often. After discovering sex, I didn't want to do anything else. No going out, no movies, no dinner. Just stay home and fuck.

So, if you find that his interest in other things with you has diminished, don't worry, I think that this is normal.

Good luck

You will cross his eyes & dot his tee's!lol Don't hurt that poor boy! lol! If you put it on him & rock his world, he just may or may not cling. He just might put it on you & you cling like duct tape!

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

He's gonna be Humping on your Legg like a Dog without a Chew toy

He will ejaculate very fast, be patient and try again one more time without negative comments.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine