How do you get through a VERY STRESSFUL time in your life?
Diet & Health / 11:16 PM - Thursday December 23, 2010

I dont know, I dont think I can make it through THIS

I have gone threw a lot of stressful time that seemed bigger than me for a moment. Sometimes I question my ability to actually face things .And then something in me will change and I get beyond that feeling as though it may be more than I can handle.
We are all way more capable then we know we are. It is the challenges that revel the strengths in you.
You may feel this way right now and tomorrow could be totally different.

I try putting things in perspective:
Will the world end if X doesn't happen? I doubt it.
Is someone actually going to die?
If yes can I do anything to prevent it?
If not, what about serious injury, loss of job, loss of house?
If yes to any of these things can I fix it, can I get help?
Have I tried asking for help? Don't say you can't or would be embarassed, just do it.
People are generally more helpful than we realise, and situations arenot as disasterous as we imagine.

Just know that you are going to get through this very stressful time, as you have with any other event in your life. Whatever you do, try not to dwell so much on what is happeniing, but find a way to either change it or learn from it. And try your best to move on. And be kind to yourself. I hope this helps.

- Response by kizzy75, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Merlot. Or Guiness. All depends upon what color the stress is; blue or black.

Blue = Two glasses. Black = One six pack.

Are you a believer of God & Christ?? Pray your way through!!! That is how I make it, and believe me hun, I have been through and still have some real trials on my plate right now. Prayers for strength for you!!

- Response by 1sassychic, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Student

Yes you can!!! Belive in yourself and let your instict guide you. YOU CAN MAKE IT!! Peace and Love -Gulliver

- Response by stick4013, A Creative, Male, 66 or older, Artist / Musician / Writer

Deep breathing, working out at the gym and praying. This year has been so stressful for my family and me and I didn't think I could get through it either and my aunt also died of ovarian cancer on top of all the stress in my family. So I figure that God is helping me get through this as well. He usually gives us no more than we can handle. You can make it through as long as you have a productive outlet to help you through, such as exercise or doing volunteer work helping others

honestly? alcohol

- Response by naughtysaint, Female, 29-35, Miami, Home Maker

sometimes it seems that you can't but really, you don't know how much strength you really do have until you go through some things. it may be hard but try very hard to stay positive.

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45

Pray,Pray,Pray.God be with you.

- Response by god49, Female, 46-55