Why do some married men flirt with single women?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:53 PM - Tuesday December 21, 2010

why do some married men flirt with single women?

do some married men flirt with single women because:
a. the woman is hot
B. it's just fun to flirt with any female regardless of status
c. they're asses.

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 36-45

d. They should never have gotten married in the first place...or ever.

- Response by 7zebras, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, New York, Financial / Banking

all of the above

Because he thinks he can have an easy peice.

B, I think. And truthfully, many married women enjoy flirting with men other than their hubby.

I think it's because these men fail to realize that they're going to meet the business end of their wife's cheese grater if she ever finds out.

It's one of those " it's never going to happen to me" deals. lol

B for both

- Response by mikegeeboyd, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

There is no fear of rejection, rejection is assumed!!! therefore a good lough is in order if he goes to far. If she accepts his advances well then that's an unexpected boon!

1. It's an EGO trip if she blushes,laughes or tells him he's hott....his wife hasn't in three years...It means he's still got it...

2. He does this to impress his wingman....if she exhibits any of the responses from #1. it's a 2 fer.... that means he's still got it plus his buddy knows it too.

3. He does this in front of other single women... if she responds like the situation in #1. it means he's still got it...and the lesser females thinks the hot chick thinks he's hot...this is also a 2 fer it gives him an Ego boost annnnnnd
impresses the other woman/women.

4. If she really likes him flirting with her...he can parlay this into getting lucky....and if she aggresses on him and asks him ...he morally feels like..."Hey...what was I supposed to do....???" "I couldn't help myself...ya know?"

Lots of men live in near sexless marriages,no affection and little to no interest.... at the least he is looking for sexual validation ...at the worst he's trying to get laid....

- Response by lady4u, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?