How can I fix my eyelashes?
Style & Beauty / 2:16 AM - Tuesday December 21, 2010

How can I fix my eyelashes?

I have short and often tangled eyelashes that curl downwards, sideways, or anyway but the nice way. Because of this, I've created this habit of pulling at them when they irritate me, often plucking some out completely. I know the plucking is the reason why I don't have full eyelashes, but how can I get them to grow straight so I don't feel the need to pull them out all the time? Is mascara/eyelash curler the only way?

I'm a bit late answering, but I wanted to let you know, there is a product which I believe is called "Latice" (sp?). There is a tv commercial about it, and it stars Brooke Shields, who talks about getting longer, better lashes. It's actually a prescription that your doctor has to give to you... Good luck!

- Response by suzyscorp, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

My s/o has the same issue, his eyelashes are long and curly and all over the place. Mascara and an eyelash curler helps, you can also try those eyelash/brow combs and you can try managing them when they are wet. After that you can put some like mascara with a thin brush so it stays in place, but still looks natural.

- Response by mel01234, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Medical / Dental

the real truth is strictly by mascara and and eye curler once you retrain them you will have no problem but you have to retrain them so they dont go downward.

- Response by twoshort2000, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Retired

I have the same problem with my eyelashes. PLUS, w/o any mascara on, my lashes are so light blonde, they are almost invisible!! Plus, due to allergies, my eyes "tear-up" very easily. SOOoo, I must use a waterproff mascara. I recommend that you use waterproof mascara in addition to an eyelash curler. (BTW, although I've tried every contraption on earth to keep my eyelashes from wandering, the only thing that works well is a good old eyelash curler....) Try putting on a little mascara first, then use the lash curler - apply more mascara & use the lash curler one more time.
Good luck :)

- Response by familygal, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Artist / Musician / Writer

I dont know but it sounds pretty sexy to me. I bet you would be a natural on a Harley. -Gulliver

- Response by stick4013, A Creative, Male, 66 or older, Artist / Musician / Writer