He whipped his dick out in front of me!!!!
Sex & Intimacy / 2:21 PM - Saturday December 18, 2010

So,my 16 year old cousin that had been using my panties to jerk off into whipped his dick out last night. I had confronted him about using my panties for his pleasure so he undoes his pants and takes his dick out and says "so are you going to blow me instead?" I just freaked and left the room.Why would he do this,and why would he want his cousin to be the one to do that to him??WTF?

Laugh at him..and tell him he must have Shrinkage....

and to the lady who said Call a Cop...she's an idiot...dont Waste a Cops time with such a Bullshit incident.....Pinhead !!

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

hedo2nj...The only pinheaded idiot on this board is YOU.

When you see a kid/or confronted by a kid in this manner, it is signs that he is being abused, or that he IS an abuser, OR BOTH. You don't make jokes about it and you don't pass it off as nothing.You get him help, and you protect yourself. T

here are so many sexual abusers (and yes, idiot they start out as children)and people wonder why the hell they aren't caught sooner, before there is a whole list of victims (some dead).

The reason they aren't caught sooner is because of stupid a$$wipes like you.

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Sounds like a future sex offender. Nice.

- Response by kaffroake, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

You missed an opportunity. LOL.

Perhaps you should discuss this with his father and mother.

Your panties are of the same size with yours. He can't afford gents panties because male and female panties are different which may be criticized by his boyfriends. Secondly you are also interested in seeing his dick in your panties.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

He's messed up...but that's been known for some time.

Steer clear. Very clear. Lock your door.

He's an ass. If I were you, I'd tell him he is no longer welcome in your house or anywhere around you. Tell your parents what he did.

For all you idiots making light of this - whatever happened to good manners and morality? Of course 16 year olds are horny, but adults also have discipline, self-control and good manners.

Frankly, if some idiot did that in front of me, I'd probably take a cleaver and slice the d*mn thing off and throw him out on his butt. I'm a lady and I don't allow that kind of rude behavior in my house.

Also, by not nipping this thing in the bud you've invited the escalation - the minute you found out he was using your panties, you should have told him you never wanted him in your house again. Women have this problem - they try to be too "nice" and so men get the idea that it's OK to act like barbarians. If you are a lady, then you set high standards and you do NOT allow men who are a**es to be within your social sphere.

- Response by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

This confirms my worries from before.
For whatever reason, he considers it acceptable to have you as the focus of his desires and fantasies. While such things are not uncommon, the obvious willingness to act in this fashion is.

If he is willing to behave in this way toward you, he is unlikely to leave it at only that. If this is allowed to continue, I consider it likely that his advances will become more aggressive. Ultimatly he is on a path where he will try to force you to be sexual with him.

Please turn him in to his parents, and if they will not help, the police.

I am very concerned for your safety.

Good luck and take care.

- Response by xamp, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Philadelphia, Retail

Your cousin as a deeply disturbed person. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

- Response by cmgr, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Other Profession

Tell HIS parents AND YOUR parents. This kid needs some serious help!

- Response by buffalothighs88, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

I kind of feel bad for the kid. I think he's obviously very frustrated and doesn't know how to handle it properly given his age and a tempting position.

I don't think this is something to necessarily be grossed about about, per se. A lot of these thoughts are normal- but usually directed more appropriately.

All you need to do is ignore his attempts to involve you and let him be.

As long as he is growing up in a good environment, he'll be fine. He just needs a more appropriate outlet, is all.

You can even suggest that if you'd like, but this is not necessarily a reason to think that he's corrupt. =-)

- Response by cutypy5840, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Contrary to what everyone is say, I remember being a 16 year old guy with raging hormones and hornier than hell.

He is using your panties because they came off of a woman (that would be you) and he is closing his eyes thinking that he is having sex with someone. Maybe even you (I had a pretty bad crush on my cousin at that age). And he is masturbating a lot.

And somehow this is bothering you. Not enough that you keep your panties under control, but still a lot. And you have been catching him masturbating.

In his hormone distorted mind (remember he is thinking with his little head) it seems like you might be interested in him. His dick, maybe you would suck it, or fuck it. No joke, this is crossing his mind.

So, when you confront him, he figures what the hell, maybe you want something. You seem like you are interested in his dick.

So, he whips it out, and asks if you want to suck it.

Why would he do this. He figures that you are a cousin and probably will not call the police which is what a random woman would do, second, you seem really interested in his dick and him masturbating so there is a slight chance that you will actually do it, and third, he doesn't really want to talk about his masturbation habit and his fantasy about you so he thinks maybe if he shocks you by showing it to you and asking if you want to blow it that you will leave him alone.

And why would he want his cousin to do that, trust me on this, a guy that thinks he might get a blow job doesn't really care about who is related to who. He would want that because blow jobs are great, and you are a woman. (he probably doesn't know how great they are, but suspects you would give a good one).

Have a good day.

Great. Just what the world needs now, another sex offender. You'd better tell his parents ASAP, and if they don't do anything, that's when you get other parties involved.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Try and maintain a sense of humor about it. It's not the last dick you'll ever see and certainly not the last ass either. Make him wash/pay for your panties.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Oh My God!!! Your cousin is sick and you should tell his parents about this really.

- Response by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

How big was it?

...:)

Personally I wouldn't have wondered anything about it, I would have just called a cop. 911 is there for a reason. This was reason enough!

Just give him the damn blow job and be done with it already.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation