I got really close to my guy cousin last night and I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do.
Sex & Intimacy / 10:23 PM - Thursday December 16, 2010

Me and my cousin are really close, like almost own bro and sis. Last night we got to talking about some things and he went on to show me his old collection of porn. We both watched it for like four hours.I got so aroused and uncomfortable.And when finally we were going to bed, I asked him if he was going to pleasure himself and that if he was, then I'd like to come and see.I don't know what the hell made me say that.He got totally uncomfortable and said that we're still cousins and then went off to bed.Im scared we have ruined our bro sis relationship for good.What do you think we can do to salvage this situation?

I sat here for like 5 minutes thinking of a serious response to your question...

But I just couldn't get past the *we both watched it for like four hours* part. It took you FOUR HOURS to become uncomfortable with the situation? Really?

Yeah, family reunions are going to suck for you for a while...and not in a good way.

- Response by kaffroake, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

HAHAHAHAHAHA........... .. I say suck it Sis......

Dumbass

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

I just puked a little in my mouth.

- Response by joybird, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Well no matter what you do it's going to be awkward for awhile.

Humor, I think, is the best way to approach this. Make light of it, make fun of yourself a bit. Comments like "Man, that porn was so good it made even my cousin look hot" might make him smile and let him know you were just in a weird mood.

Take it slow and ease back into how it once was. Most importantly, don't make it more awkward by trying to talk about how close you guys were and how you wanna get close again or that stuff.

- Response by hjfudge, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35

Many places allow marriage between first cousins. Often they share a lot moral and spiritual values as well as family connections and make a good spouse.

Now that you are grown, you are a woman and he's a man. A childish "brother/sister" relationship is not going to work for adults.

My cousins Brian, Karen and me grew up as close as can be. This past weekend we had the family X-mas party at our house and after everyone left it was just my wife and I, Brian, and Karen and her husband. My cousin Brian was leaning against the wall and very obviously checked out my wife as she and Karen came into the room from the kitchen. My cousin Karen said he was hopeless that was my wife and did he ever not think with this as she grabbed the obvious large bulge in his pants. My wife looked at the size of what she grabbead and said "oh my gawd is that ...." without missing a beat my cousin Brian said "the biggest cocks she's (Karen) ever had". My cousin Karen giggled and said that might not be true anymore and called her husband over. Next thing I knew my wife was standing facing my cousin Karen to one side Brian stood naked and the other Derek stood naked and each woman had one hand on each of their big dicks.

Half an hour later I was intercepting a kid at the top of the stairs and leading them back to bed while my wife led the rest of them to our bedroom which is soundproof when the doors are closed.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I have never been inspired to watch porn with my "bro". Just sayin'.
And...4 hours?? Really??

- Response by dogrn, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

(No; I swear, Mr. Springer- that's what it said...it's still up on the board- LOOK!)

I love Kentucky! You aren't actually brother and sister, so you're good.

- Response by jess2481, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

if you have a bro/sis relationship, you should not have been watching porn together. a little odd...
but people have been known to date cousins and it is even legal in some places to have children with your first cousin.

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

This is sooooooo weird on soooooo many levels....what's next a post about effing your cousin...stop the inappropriateness of this now.

- Response by clip22, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Executive