What do you call a woman that has sex with married men?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:41 PM - Thursday December 16, 2010

what do you call a woman that has sex with married men?

I didn't think this was going to be in the top ten but glad it is. I call this person a whore and pitiful too.

- Asked by whychoosesomeoneelse123, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

Afraid. Women who "date" married men are bad in two ways. One they can't get their own so they get someone else's. Why? Is it uncontrollable attraction? Is it that they married guy is willing to commit and he is such a good father? NOPE, they are afraid to have a man that they could actually form a real relationship with. They don't really want a guy that they can live happily ever after with. They want half of it because they are afraid of the whole thing. Pathetic.

- Response by 7zebras, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, New York, Financial / Banking

Wife's!!!

Get it?

I want to address what JB said... the issue isn't whether or not sex with multiple partners is natural or unnatural; the issue is deceit and actions that could potentially harm others. People make choices/commitments and those things should be honored. If a woman wants to bang all kinds of dudes in a temple, cool...do your thing and be Goddess of the Dick. If a man wants to have sex with different women, cool. be Lord of the Pussies. In either situation, the key factor is living honestly and without deceiving people along the way. So, if a man or a woman makes a commitment to live a certain way, behave a certain way and refrain from engaging in certain activities that is what they should do; when people knowingly and willingly engage in deceptive activities that will bring emotional pain and distress to others. its pitiful, like I said.

You know the answer. A whore.

- Response by alchemicalholly, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Student

I don't know. But I guess something along the same lines as a man that has sex with married women.

A player?
A "home-wrecker"?

You can label it, but you can't make it go away.

- Response by ocelotspot, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

I call her a whore.

- Response by jess2481, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

anything she wants me to call her. JP IDK I dont know of any so it would depend on the sutiation and who it was and how I was connected to that person.

Pitiful

certainly not a wife!

- Response by hubbyochris, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Cleveland, Executive

It use to be that a "Mistress" was a respected position.

Ever see My Fair Lady?

Whatever happened to those days?

A wife

- Response by falsehammer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Kansas City, Consulting

popular

- Response by tenspro35, A Career Man, Male, 46-55

Shopping for a husband?

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

Every bad name in the book to her face. I did it and I'm not sorry.

TT - short for trouser troll

A sexually liberated feminist who doesn't believe in accountability or self control.

It's a very satanic practice to self indulge without a care about who you're hurting.

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession

A smart woman if she's getting paid.

- Response by kerr1957, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

As long as it's not with my husband I could care less....

- Response by sweetnovember, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Executive

Before the time when Christian/Judaic/Islami c thinking too over she used to be called a Prietess of the temple. This was because sex was fully recognized as a crucial means through which all persons maintain health and well-being. They recognized that the ability to have full access to the kinds of emotional depth and intimacy that often led to full sexual experiences wasn't often a product of property states. Marriage was a matter of alliances, estates, inheritance and other forms of contractual agreements that led to status and influence. Of course pair bonding was taken seriously in indigenous cultures also but when the relationship wasn't working the partner was free to seek whatever they preferred elsewhere. Our society and others seeks to control everything we touch for fear of loss and so we also choose to push a great many people into boxes of uninspired and unfullfilled walking desperates. Is it any surprise that the majority of Americans today take antidepressants. They live lies fed to them through paradigms of how it should be created by those who think they are served in keeping things the way they are when in reality they have never been this way at all.
That humans have never been a wholly monogamous species is documented...but even when documented the powers that be pull this kind of research from the typical viewing mediums. This knowledge like those who chose to take a bite of the apple is cast out of awareness...denied.
What do I call the sheep in denial....fools.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Honey :)

- Response by notyetconfused45, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Executive

Honey :)

Darling.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired