So, time to wake up the hubby and give him a BJ... what do you think?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:09 AM - Thursday December 16, 2010

Seeing how nasty and misogynistic some of the men out there are, I am just really, really grateful to be married to a good, decent, strong but kind and compassionate guy. He's definitely not a wimp, but he DOES make it clear that he adores me, and I love that.

I think I'm going to wake him up and give him a BJ to show my appreciation... :)

He goes to bed early and wakes up early, I tend to be a night owl... which would be lousy for our sex lives except neither of us has much of a problem waking up to sex... :)

What do you think, is that a nice way for a husband to wake up, to a BJ?

- Asked by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

A fantastic way of waking up.....better than Folgers....

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

I need a wake-up call for 7AM, please...

- Response by mikegeeboyd, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

Let him sleep Poor guy works Hard...... But hey I need a new alarm

Wake-up sex is the BEST!!!

- Response by A Rebel, Male, Who Cares?

The best way. That's cool of you.

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

"Breakfast in bed" is always a bonus to start the day off right!

- Response by msgg, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Managerial

Do you really need to ask us this one ;) He'll be a happy man indeed.

- Response by rockerking, A Creative, Male, 26-28, Ottawa, Artist / Musician / Writer

Y'know, that's funny. It's easy to see the negative impact it has on people to read hurtful or bitter posts from the opposite sex that are painful reminders of things like divorce or broken relationships.

You've just called out the positive impact of the gender wars that are unfortunately waged sometimes on this site.

Good job. (no pun intended)

- Response by wp2007, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

I am jealous lol. Yes its very nice way and yes he is lucky husband.

Yes, I think he will like it. It's a nice way to wake up. Hopefully he returns the favor.

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

Yea the only problem is I usually have to pee first thing and it ruins a BJ for me if I have to pee the whole time. It especially makes the "moment" not as good. So maybe wake him with a rub and tell "why dont you run to the bathroom and then come back to bed?" I have something Id like to give you."

Last time I woke up with my wife sucking my co*k was about 15 years ago,go for it, If he does not enjoy it, I'll give you my number.

- Response by kerr1957, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

They say , when a man's morning has a happy start his whole is going to be a happy one :P { so, did you ??}

- Response by orgasmic007, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, New Delhi