What is it like to hire a call girl/hooker?? how does it work? sex then money? or money then sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:11 PM - Wednesday December 15, 2010

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

From the times that I did it, a long time ago in a galaxy far away, you always talk about money first but don't actually give them any until after you complete the act.

The deal is that no one trusts the other. The hookers usually have the upper hand in that they have a large mean guy hanging out very close that they can call and who will extract the money from you if you don't pay.

The guy has a problem if he pays first in that she might change her mind and run. The guy generally doesn't have a large friend to enforce the deal.

So, you find and talk to the woman in question. You discuss price and what she will do, or not do as (no CIM (cum in mouth) etc. And what it will cost for what you want. Then the terms of payment are usually discussed. Cash. etc. It might be cash in an envelope that will be left discreetly so that no money actually changes hands. (a few legal issues there)

Also, it is possible to negotiate upgrades once you get there and get busy. Sometime you will change your mind and ask for something new so it is best to take some extra cash, but not too much extra.

Then you do the agreed upon service, pay your money (put the envelope on the table) and leave. Hopefully a satisfied customer who will bring his business back to her.

Of course it might be different now.

I've never done it, but I would assume its money, then sex...

- Response by xerxes, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Washington, DC, Lawyer

i think they talk money first.

- Response by imissit, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

Watch Cops. They do stings sometimes. The hooker always asks what the John wants and then tells him how much. Money is always first, it's not like they enjoy these nasty guys. It's all about money.

If I was a man and I was going to hire a call girl I'd want all the business end stuff worked out before she even arrived. I'd place my order, pay with a credit card and then she could just show up and I could pretend she was just some really hot chick who wanted to have sex with me.

Most of the time they pay me afterwards so the tip varies.

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

It looks like you are married, so why the question?

But from watching tv and movies, the hooker asks what you want, quotes the price and then you get the service you paid for.

- Response by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative

What's amusing is that males who are totally undateable for anyone and definitely can't date what they want (e.g. barely legal) are often sooo hesitant to just pay for sex. They are so often under the delusion that they can't get it for free or that they should be able to get it for free--that's why they lie to women, tell them anything, just for sex. It never occurs to them that it would be more honorable to just pay for sex instead of lying to women to get it (e.g. painting themselves as dateable, interesting, people when in reality they're defunct, semi-impotent couch potatos).

According to what I've heard, the buyer arranges, via credit card, for the call girl to come to an agreed upon location (sometimes a private residence but often it has to be a hotel, for safety purposes for the call girl). Often, the call girl attempts to get the buyer to pay for more expensive things than he at first agreed to, so while money comes before sex, the money situation is often talked out in person.

(And no, I don't know about this from experience--lol--I did a lot of research on this stuff for a novel that I'm still in the process of writing. My interest in the subject did not, however, draw me to try it first person. ;P)

money first then some bad sex

- Response by windyday, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Hookers, money first.

Callgirls/escorts, money discreetly after. Ala Julia Roberts on the bedside table?

wtf do I know. lol.

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

You mean you haven't watched Pretty Woman???? :D

- Response by lady4u, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

Always money before sex...

Not like I know personally or anything...

- Response by sweetnovember, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Executive

When you meet she will never discuss money being for anything other then time and companionship. If she does watch out you might be busted.

The $$ should be discussed before you meet as well as her limitations (such as I don't do anal). Place the cash in an envelope and when you meet, open the envelope and fan the cash out a little and leave it on the dresser or a table, never try to hand it to her. Usually she will pick it up and count it tuck it back in the envelope. She will then suggest you get comfortable while she changes into something more comfortable. She will take the envelope into the bathroom with her bag (she will also probably make a phone call to her own "security" so they know she's been paid). A few minutes later she will come out of the bathroom, leaving her bag just outside the door of the bathroom and join you.

If you ever try to discuss cash for sexual favors in person be prepared for her to say you must be mistaken and for her to leave. Only cops do that.

If your dealing with a hooker on the street, she will use creative language. A 15 minute date suggests you will get either a hand job or a blowjob, but your not going to know. A half hour date or longer and you are talking about sex.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Actually, from a legal perspective you better deal with money first or else she could offer a whole lot of extras while you're having a good time then hit you with a huge bill afterwards....lol!

- Response by dane69, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Technical

As to the exact sequence of events I am not entirely sure but as to the motivation for payment I always think of something that I believe Charlie Sheen said "You never pay a hooker for sex, you pay her to leave once you are done having sex with her."

- Response by azuwish, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, St.Louis

from my experience As a past Hooker and living in Las Vegas,
It is supposed to be Money then Sex.

amateurs do sex then money. they quickly learn that men will RUN without paying, or try to lower the price AFTER they bust their nut, they want lower price than what was agreed upon.. Men are jackasses about it.

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

I wouldn't know... gals will pay for a night-out with me.
That doesn't mean there'll be any sex involved, either...

They don't PAY ME, per se... they just take me along FREE!
I don't really set her back too badly, I often drink FREE.

Being "a rock star with a perfect life!" has it's "PERKS".