My husband and I are still married, yet has a live in girlfriend.
Married Life / 10:49 AM - Monday December 13, 2010

I have just discovered that he is cheating on both of us with another woman. What do I do?

If you're husband and you are married and he has a live-in girlfriend, you and he need to have a long talk and lay your cards on the table. If he can't stay committed to you, and you can't accept his infidelity, it's time to put an end to the marriage because things will only get worse.

- Response by daugenstine, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

Get rid of his cheating ass.

It's as simple as that.

- Response by kaffroake, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

This reminds me of a blues song where the girlfriend is telling the wife, "Your husband is cheating on us."

- Response by birdland, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

Come again with the question as I am confused. You are married, living with your husband and his g/f???? or are you separated and he lives with the other woman?

- Response by momof4, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative

Are you Mormons?

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting

lmfaooo!! ahhh good one...

- Response by secilia, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Athens, Body Work

tell him to choose between the both of you or find another place to rest his carcass. maybe you can support each (you and the mistress) on this louse.

While you may still be legally married (for some reason), it sounds like you are 'emotionally' divorced. In which case, he's not really cheating on you. You've both already moved on.
He may be cheating on the gf, but then again, she's living with a still-married man, so what was she expecting to happen?
What you should do it be grateful this dude is moving out of your life and divorce him.

- Response by falsehammer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Kansas City, Consulting

first off i would give him a divorce! cause that is what he desevers lol who gets maarried and has thier gf living with them? i mean come on now does he want to be married or be single? if the question is he wants his cke nd eat it too is that he wants to be married then he has to stop all together but if he wants to be single then he needs to get a divorce. lol but if he wants to be married nd be single another words have his cke and eat it too then drop him like one hot potatoe gf you dont want it nor do you need wnat it. do you really wnat a guy you are going with to go with some one else? i know i wouldnt.

- Response by twoshort2000, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Retired

Try watching one of those TV series like "Big Love" or "Sister Wives." Then calm down.

If he has a "live in girlfriend" its not likely that he is living with you. Serial monogamy is such a drag.

Two words for ya: Get Divorced!
Don't talk to me about the economy, that's nothing to do with getting divorced. Just do it.

dump him!! U deserve better! Move one...

- Response by dkhelper, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45

Do what you been doing!

- Response by 2jacksam, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Denver, Self-Employed

Does it really matter? lol

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Teaching

Make sure he has his PIMP CARD STAMPED!!!

dump him, it's so easy to say than do think about it.

- Response by physicsystem, A Creative, Female, 22-25, San Antonio, Self-Employed

look at the bright side of this. now you get to be the other woman who has all he fun with him. she now gets to have your old job of laundry, cleaning up after him and totally nagging him! sounds like a winning situation to me!

- Response by divadancer2, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

I see your age, If you are able to manage financially dump him.

Your best answer was from the career woman, an executive. Actually, you have to ask yourself why you've put up with this. YOU ARE ALONE NOW. Just bite the bullet, get your paperwork together and your finances separated before you kick his ass to the curb. Why be married if you both are NOT in a dedicated relationship?

- Response by rholuc, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Retired