Thank you for your many years of support. We want to share the news with you that after much consideration, will cease operations in its present format on October 15th. We appreciate your meaningful contributions over the years.
Back to Home

Active Questions

I am still legally married to my husband and he has a live in girlfriend but is also cheating on her
Married Life / 10:42 AM - Monday December 13, 2010

I am still legally married to my husband and he has a live in girlfriend but is also cheating on her

What do I do in this situation. The live-in girlfriend is clueless

Update: December 13, 2010.
No, wwe are not mormons. We are separated and he lives with his girlfriend. In this economy hard to get divorced.

- Asked by Female, 56-65

Read more about the Rating System

If he has a live-in girlfriend, and you're not keen on him sleeping with another woman, then it's time for you to move out and start looking for another husband - plain and simple.

- Response by daugenstine, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Teaching

Rating Received:

You thank the heavens he is someone else's problem now and get those legal papers moving.

- Response by maryea, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Retired

Rating Received:

Get your divorce and shake the rest of them off like a bad case of fleas.

- Response by stillagoodguy1, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Political / Government

Rating Received:

Well, she probably won't believe you anyway. Besides, she's living with a still-married man, I'm not sure how much of a prince she should be expecting him to be.
Finish up the divorce and let karma handle everyone else.

- Response by falsehammer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Kansas City, Consulting

Rating Received:

You realize that he's a user and get a divorce. If you can't afford a divorce, then just be glad he's out of your life and someone else's problem now. Stay out of his life and he'll stay out of yours ...

- Response by mrscleaver16, A Married Girl, Female, 66 or older

Rating Received:

If you are separated and going through with the divorce when you can afford it then who cares what he's doing!? She's an idiot for dating him anyways. If you don't want to be with him anymore then he is no longer your concern.

- Response by misskitty420, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Student

Rating Received:

It's called legal aid...They will help you get a divorce if your finances are really bad. Especially if you explain the situation.

- Response by morista, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Managerial

Rating Received: