I am still legally married to my husband and he has a live in girlfriend but is also cheating on her
Married Life / 10:42 AM - Monday December 13, 2010

What do I do in this situation. The live-in girlfriend is clueless

No, wwe are not mormons. We are separated and he lives with his girlfriend. In this economy hard to get divorced.

If he has a live-in girlfriend, and you're not keen on him sleeping with another woman, then it's time for you to move out and start looking for another husband - plain and simple.

- Response by daugenstine, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

You thank the heavens he is someone else's problem now and get those legal papers moving.

- Response by maryea, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, New York, Retired

Get your divorce and shake the rest of them off like a bad case of fleas.

Well, she probably won't believe you anyway. Besides, she's living with a still-married man, I'm not sure how much of a prince she should be expecting him to be.
Finish up the divorce and let karma handle everyone else.

- Response by falsehammer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Kansas City, Consulting

You realize that he's a user and get a divorce. If you can't afford a divorce, then just be glad he's out of your life and someone else's problem now. Stay out of his life and he'll stay out of yours ...

- Response by mrscleaver16, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65

If you are separated and going through with the divorce when you can afford it then who cares what he's doing!? She's an idiot for dating him anyways. If you don't want to be with him anymore then he is no longer your concern.

It's called legal aid...They will help you get a divorce if your finances are really bad. Especially if you explain the situation.

- Response by morista, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Managerial