I've been having sex with my wifes niece for 10 years
Sex & Intimacy / 1:47 AM - Tuesday December 07, 2010

I met my wife when I was 30, her niece was 19 and after 6 months of dating my wife (then gf) her niece began texting and emailing me, we hung out and had alot of sex. Through the years we hooked up atleast once a week (give or take), I had a 3 some a few times with her and her female friend, and she has even maintained a relationship for 6 years.

We are free of STD's (my job requires me to be tested regularly), I know how you guys on here like to jump on that bangwagon.

Anyway I want to stop this now, I don't feel guilty about it as my wife doesn't always want sex, she has always had a low sex drive and it's been the root of many arguements...in fact it's the only thing we ever argued about, everything else is great. But what you don't get at home you will find somewhere else...and thats what I have done and the majority of guys on the planet do...and those women who think their man has never cheated...really, not even once...what if they haven't but had the chance in future, would they? Of course you can't answer 100% but I do believe there are some guys out there that wouldn't cheat, it'd be as ignorant to think a partner hasn't or wouldn't cheat unless you're with them 24/7.

I still love sex with her niece, she has an amazing body and attitude toward sex. I just feel that what was a bit of fun has drawn out well past it's use by date. However she doesn't want to stop, she says that she loves me, and understands she can't have me, so wants me as long as she can...women, always make shit difficult with their damn emotions...now I've heard this crap I'm now scared to do anything with her now, she hasn't mentioned it but I know she is hoping to get pregnant before she is 30 and I want to stay away from that can of worms!!

Any ideas on how to shut this woman up and just get her to concentrate on her own man now I'm finished with her?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

lol @ can of worms.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

Hey troll, hope both your niece and wife leave you.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

The fact that you are a sleaze is probably why your wife has a low sex drive. Men always assume that their wives/gf's are real stupid and don't know what's going on. She probably pegged you after the first 'date' with her relative. Then you want to know how to shut her up? You got a lot of nerve, creep!!

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

nice try...

- Response by secilia, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Athens, Body Work

*walking away*

Dumb fuck.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

This is one messed of a situation. Since you don't feel guilty or whatsoever from this messed you have created not with any other woman but with your wife's niece, you have no incentive to "disconnect" ties with her. Life she said, have as much of fun as possible...

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Auckland

You dug yourself a very deep grave.

You better hope and pray that she finds someone else...and soon. Your little world will be collapsing one of these days if she exposes everything you've been doing over the years...to your wife.

You played with fire for years and got away with it; the time will come when your house of cards may fall in. Be prepared. And pray. Pray she finds someone else and lets you off the hook.

This is a reason that polygamy has been practiced by human societies for thousands of years.

Your situation reminds me of a girl I went to high school with. She has been fucking her uncle since she was 11. The last time I saw her she was in her late 30s, happily married with children, and still happily fucking her uncle every week or two.

You have a long, healthy history with this woman. You can't just tell her you'd like to just have a friendship with her? Or maybe you could just wind down the relationship. I dont fault you for pursuing sex that you do not get at home. I would worry more about making this young woman angry and have her blackmail you to your wife.

You've made your bed, now lie in it.

- Response by cjay100, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

Ten years is a long time and it's no wonder that your niece (you're her uncle by marriage) would have an emotional attachment after all these years. Such a mess, I would say you have no choice but to tell your wife or leave them both.

Its pretty simple you never should have done it in the first place. If you love your wife you shouldn't have cheated on her you take the good with the bad, and man up and learn to live with it.

- Response by zebracowgirl2, A Creative, Female, 22-25

You do realize that this niece will eventually spill the beans right?

"But what you don't get at home you will find somewhere else..."

Nothing like keeping it in the family. You're so lame. Millions of women in the world & you're so desperate you have to hook up with her family member. You don't even feel guilty about helping create bad blood. You lack discretion in your decision about who to cheat with. You are even more offensive screwing her niece than for the cheating itself. It's going to come out no doubt about it. It is what it is & you get what you get. Your wife deserves better than you.

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

Just contine to use the phrase "now that I'm finished with her". She and every other thinking woman in your life will run far and fast, as you deserve.

You opened the can of worms the first time you got together with her, if your conscience is not affected after all this time, and your comments on sex indicate you're a mess. clean it up.

- Response by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

You're her Uncle! I have to wonder why you married your wife at all since this started before. YOUR niece is a whore & you are disgusting IMO. If you are done with her, just dismiss her advances.

shame on you!
guess you will be hitting the pros next after you dump the neice.
you reap what you sow!