I caught my cousin jerking off into my panties!!
Sex & Intimacy / 7:06 PM - Sunday December 05, 2010

I posted about this a week ago,after finding out my cousin used my panties to jerk off into.Well this afternoon it happened again,but I caught him in the act and blew up at him.He yelled at me for invading his privacy,but he was in MY room on MY bed and using MY PANTIES!!! Am I wrong for barging in on him during this??How the hell do I deal with this?

You are not in the wrong in any way. He should be begging your forgiveness and working to make amends.

As to what to do about this, it depends on the situation, his age and yours, and if he is a minor or not. If he is a minor, you should turn him in to his parents and let them sort him out if possible....

In any case be cautious, if he is using your panties in this way it may mean he is having fantasies about you... and he certainly does not seem to have any trouble going into your room and behaving in this fashion. I would not want you to be hurt.

Be careful and good luck!

- Response by xamp, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Philadelphia, Retail

A keyed lock for your room, would be my first step. Anyone curious as to why, I'd tell them.

Tell him if he does it again...you'll tell all his friends he has a little wiener. And the only way he could prove you wrong...is to rub one out in front of them.

- Response by hu32700, A Rebel, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

Tide Stain fighter Works Wonders)))))

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

So, what are you really mad about. The fact that he was jerking off? The fact that he was jerking off in your bed? The fact that he was jerking off into your panties?

The fact that he was using your panties is the least of your worries. I mean, he is a bit weird, but if they are used panties and going into the laundry, then a bit of cum will come out in the wash as they say. No harm done. Tell him if he wants you will make sure that he gets them warm from your body if he wants.

But he should stay the hell out of your room and off of your bed whether he is masturbating or not. You don't want to be having cum spots on your bed and sleeping in the wet spot when you didn't get to enjoy anything.

You are not wrong for barging in. It is your room. You should even yell at him, but make sure it is for the right thing.

Have a good day

Next time, leave a race stripe for him. It might deter his use of your soiled drawers.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

Make it quick and simple. Tell him if he EVER enters your room again UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, you will tell your Mother what you discovered.

Tell yours and his parents.

no way
tell him to stay out of your room and never come over again.
i think he has a thing for you....

You caught him doing this last week and didn't think beyond your shock to ask him why--and then you caught him doing it again this afternoon AND YOU STILL DIDN'T THINK BEYOND YOUR SHOCK TO ASK HIM WHY HE WAS ON YOUR BED JERKING OFF INTO YOUR UNDERWEAR SO AS TO KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH HIM ACCORDINGLY--?

I can't give you an answer as to how to deal with this when you twice haven't asked him for a reason WHY!!!!!

- Response by thedaimler2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Self-Employed

LMAO

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

Charge him $100 per pair of used panties.

nannycam
blackmail

- Response by newyorkjoe, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Lawyer

Are you saying he did it twice!!!
WTF are you really related?

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative