My wife asked me, whats it mean when a guy says, "that is some good pussy" What makes pussy good?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:57 PM - Friday December 03, 2010

I told her its the attitude of the woman more than it is the looks of the woman.

anyone agree with that??

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

It is both, plus the condition of the pussy itself. A nice tight, clean, well maintained pussy is golden.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

good pussy knows how to move and squeeze and release that dick!

- Response by momof4, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative

I'd be asking my wife who's telling her she has some good pussy!!!

LUUUUUUUUUCCCCCY, jews got some splainin to do

- Response by saman, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

My ex would periodically squeeze mine and then clamp down as hard as she could when I was about to cum. She dutifully did her keigels.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

I would say that it refers also to the quality of the sex as well

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting

That and how tight it is.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

How exhausted you are when you're exhausted.

for sure, for sure! peace. kitkat

- Response by kitkat19, A Thinker, Female, 56-65

what makes cock good, the size, shape, and how a guy uses it....

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical

can relate.

A trim, clean, tight pussy attached to a woman I'm not attracted to is worthless. The woman makes the pussy, not the other way around.

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

Absolutely. The attitude is the key. Insecurity or bashfulness or even cockiness for that matter make the pussy irrelevant. The attitude gives the pussy all the value. Explain to her this: Say "Honey, you like penises right?" She will say "Yeah, yours etc." Then say "Honey, no you like the penis in general and all that it can do sexually right?" just corner her and get her thinking about the actual body part. Then when she is where you want her explain that every Tom, Dick and Harry (pun intended) on the street has a penis and knows how to get it to ejaculate, but not every penis is attractive..."Right?" When she gets it, then explain that every woman has a cootchie but they aren't all attractive to every man just because they are groomed and fresh, it is attitude and the whole package that makes it good pussy. Make it really elementary and she will get it. Women seem to think pussy is pussy, that we men like it all as long as it is healthy and clean...not so! You know that. They need to be told we aren't animals...instantly hard and ready to pump when one glistens in our face. In fact the wrong type of women makes us the furthest thing from horny. Shock her with htis...tell her the truth that even the waxed, groomed and freshened pussies in porn aren't "good" pussy. She will have that opinion of her own but when you explain that men really feel this way she will be quietly surprised. I am surprised. if she is roughly your age, I would think she would get it. I understand my 32 year old wife still gettING it or a 20 something not understanding, but late thirties or fourties, man you need to educate her.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Sacramento, Other Profession

You're right - knowing that the woman really enjoyed the sex really does help make it "good sex."

A neat tight pussy is for fucking, A big wide mouthed pussy is for the tongue.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

It also means the guy is able to plainly tell when you have had an orgasm...and he doesnt have to ask that God awful question..."did you cum" because he knows he did...He concludes that is some good pussy because he had wonderful experience with you and "it" stands out to him....

- Response by clip22, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Executive

The fact that it's pussy makes pussy good. It's like pizza. Even when it's bad it's good.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired