Warning!!! oral sex AND penis question....
Sex & Intimacy / 2:20 PM - Wednesday December 01, 2010

Does penis have a taste and smell?

or does it just taste like ...I don't know.. skin??

If a guy has showered his penis would have no taste and smell like the soap he uses, Right??

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Yes you still have a taste, you tatse like penis!!
LOL

I'm told that mine taste like pussy.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

It has both a taste AND a smell.

The skin down there is different. It's thinner and more vascular. Also, it's kept in a closed cloth pouch for most of the day, meaning that the sweat that accumulates on it all day doesn't really go away. Also, whatever was last in the urethra (either cum or urine) will affect the taste and smell.

Circumcised men have less of a scent, but still a taste. Uncircumcised men have both (and both can get stank nasty if he doesn't wash enough!).

Each guy's dick smells and tastes different. It's like the scent equivalent of a fingerprint. You know the general "shape" of a fingerprint, but each pattern is unique. There's a generic "dick" scent, but every guy is a unique variation on it.

Diet can also affect how a dick smells and tastes. Vegetarian guys tend to taste less bitter and more sweet. The more fruit they eat, the sweeter the taste.

Just so you know, I'm basing this on both what I've heard from friends and what I've experienced on my own (a grand total of 2 dicks). I went from a circumcised meat eater to an uncircumcised vegetarian.

- Response by A Player, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

On a good day, with a nice hygienic man, yes. The penis has no taste or smell.

For some guys, it's just like the rest of his skin. One guy always smelled like motor oil because he worked on cars a lot, and I always thought it was super hot, but guys might just have a scent to them, a musk. It's typically not a big deal.

But then there's guys with little consideration. The crotch area skin stays very warm (ever put your hand between your thighs to warm it up?), and can tend to sweat, and since it's trapped beneath pants and boxers there's no way for it to air out. So the smell just accumulates and expands, and it's basically just horrid BO and takes sour and acrid and salty like sweat.

Personally, I'm a little weird about cleanliness. I'll wash a guy off if he's not powder fresh, if I really want to go down on them. If not, I skip it. Smell good or I won't be down there.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Teaching

I'M not doing the research; YOU do the research!

This is sort of like when your own farts dont smell bad.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

PENIS TIP..........

The difference in fat content between dry-roasted nuts and oil-roasted nuts is really very small. So is squirrel penis. Oil roasted nuts are roasted so fast that they absorb very little of the oil, and then the excess oil is squeezed off, very slowly, by hand... very slowly, by... by hand... slowly........
by.......

hand............

On the other hand, "two" circumsized guys equals one "four" skin.

right out of the shower then yes the primary smell and taste is overpowered by the scent of the soap.

Generally I find it has a slightly salty taste and there is a definate "male musk" scent going on. Not dirty or bad smelling, but masculine.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

This is an interesting question, because to me, all pussy kind of tastes the same. Many types of meats are said to "taste like chicken".. following that analogy, Pussy is kinda like chicken. Once you've had some, they all kinda taste alike in ways.

- Response by A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older

LOL, I enjoy the taste and the smell especially after a nice hot shower and it smells and tastes good, yum!

Dude.

Are you drinking this early?

a guy in a bar told me one time "you know i have great tasting cum, almost like honey"...... i'm like does that work on women???

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical

Thats something your Gonna have to check out yourself.....Im not real Big on Penis research

after looking at all these responses, i have to hand it to boxer...

I have been married so DAMN long and "Technically" fucked one PUSSY in 12 years that my DICK smells like HER PUSSY!!!!!!!!

I BS you not, i think MY WIFE's vaginal juices are permanently imprinted on my DICK!!!!!! hahahahahaha

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government